Server War vs. Mysidia

Mashew

We shouldn't exclude people who aren't in X-league. To be honest, the people who have been here the longest SHOULD represent Reborn, but there are also many members here who haven't taken the time to get through the league that are very good.

Bullet
Mafia
Kimiko
Mash
Saya

Just to name a few.

Edit: the above names are not all non-x-league challengers, just some of my picks.

• Administrators
The league is different and a matter of persistence with a single team... Anyone who's actually trying could finish it, given enough time.
We shouldn't base this on wins in the league, much as it could be an indication; it's not the best one.

[color="#9932CC"]However look at the ones we are nominating. Aside from Mafia, Hark, and Bullet everyone we are nominating is challenging the x-league atm (except for Saya who is being a missy show off pants, and doing normal league again). So maybe the badges [u]are[/u] the criteria. If it even comes down to it wynaut take all the nominated people, and have them do an RR. Top 7 get in.[/color]

....Can we not have an argument over this all ._. .... It'll be who we feel out of the nominees best represents Reborn and can get the battles done and destroy Mysidia...

I probably don't have as much of a word in this but I'd have to say that you probably shouldn't pick based on who is doing best in the league. As far as I know, Reborn's league is way different from normal competitive battling, and you probably shouldn't base who you pick based entirely on it. As an example, the last time I tried the league with my normal team, which always does well in competitive battling, I got trashed, because of the conditions of the league.

Who we pick on Mysidia aren't the people with the best ladder ranks, and they aren't the people who do best in our league, but they are the people that we know to be good at battling through experience and such, as well as if we think they are suited to represent us. So yeah, agree with the post above.

Simply put, the league means shit. Some people are being nominated because we seem to have a preconcepted notion that the league is anything like competitive battling. DaZzA said it quite well. It doesn't matter woh's in X League or who's blahblahblah, the determining factor of who gets in is battling ability. The league does not gauge battling ability, your own experiences with a particular person gauge battling ability. That is all.