Reborn Name Personas.

Mashew

So everyone has their own names on the Reborn server (duh!). But some people have names and personas that are not like how we are in real life. I'm making this topic for people to share the hidden message between their server names/personas. Give us details, a little story, their appearance, etc. etc. Come on people get creative!!!~ I'll start!!!
Ummm.. Not with [Neko]Mashew but someone I have been working on!

[img]http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss293/cheese8966/MsRequest2.png[/img]
^ That girl is [Neko]Rave. She is a party animal and loves to dance and have a fun time! The highlights in her hair sometimes change color with her mood but she rarely ever leaves the turquoise color of pure happiness~. She likes to make new friends and make sure everyone is having fun and is happy!!~ [s]Erick made the sprite thanks Erick<3[/s]

K so I'll add more as I think... But come on everyone share!~[i][b][color="#4169E1"]

1,600 posts WOOT WOOT SO PRO<3[/color][/b][/i]

[color="#9932CC"]You all have seen my signature sprite: [img]http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss293/cheese8966/150-2.png[/img]. Well here is his back story.

His name is Nuraihyon. He is half yokai his father was a yokai whilst his mother was human. (Much like my own parents but that is tl;dr) At night he transforms into his present form. He wanders around protecting smaller yokai, and harvesting the souls of the impure.[/color]

• 1 month later...
I actually came up with this name for the game Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. It was the name of my selkie, since all the selkies in the game have two part names.

PS its pronounces sigh-ray

hmmm history lesson?

I heard the name Dominus in a history class, it means Lord or God... despite my personal ego complex... it sounded cool and i stuck with it for about 8 or 9 years? ha ha...
and a little bit of interesting tidbit... I got into drawing anime and videogame things hard core like in 8th grade and created a ton of my own characters... some i still draw... some lost the the history of my artbooks and school notes... in 11th grade a friend of mine introduced me to a game some of you may know called maplestory... i created a character... it looked like a character named Wolf i created... so i named in DominusWolf... people often called me Wolf or Wolfy cause it was easier to spell than Dominus ha ha it stuck with me and i grew to like it, as i noticed that it fit me...

irl, i am kinda quite... but can be loud when i want to be... i am also a bit daring... my anime-ish persona is more of a wandering traveler who observes in things... and often finds himself in trouble or caught up in other peoples problems and is sometimes hired as an assassin or bounty hunter ha ha

Gibson is named after the guitar brand Gibson Les Paul... and his character is based off of a mix between Slash from Gun's 'n' Roses, and Legendary Guitarist Zack Wylde

my Lucario's Name Shiranui is a Japanese name for "one who has great spiritual energy"
Sableye's name is Decrescendo, which is a term in Music for a slow declining sound... kinda fits in a creepy way... eh?
Haxorus is Yamatano... which is from Yammatano-Orochi from Japanese folklore... a demonic Reptile dragon thing ha ha
Typhlosion's name Zagan is based off of a Self Proclaimed leader from Demonology named... well Zagan... he is the self proclaimed lord of the the underworld and is often portrayed as a beastly or Lionish creature...
alot of my pokemon names are based off of something... and if you wanna know... jus ask ha ha