[OOC/Reroll] UNbOUND - Between Darkness and Neon Light

Notus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Maaate, I loved this picture! It fits Lia just soo perfectly :D

I know right.. It was the first image that came up and I knew it was a perfect fit right then..

Also what is the history of the UNbOUND unit?? Do they know about each other and their specialities or is this their first case??

uhmn, ops, I guess I forgot to say that in the op. It´s their first case, and although all of them would have some contact with Bryth, the level of the relationships between them is up to you guys.

EDIT: Kkkkkk cosplaying Bom? Nice one Hukuna, I can only imagine the scene XD.

Also... Where are the others? Red and leocain, are you still in this?

I'm assuming that it works like how Huk did it.. He just says what he is going to do and Notus gives the result of that action.. Atleast that is what I did with Lia...

Nope, she didn't. I don't think I even mentioned anything about seeing him. Just that she quickly pointed a gun in the general direction of his voice and since he was sneaking up on her, she may felt him for a moment.

I think I missed that first time around... cuase tired etc... so sorry lol. I guess I just thought better to check then let it lside and there be confusion later if it was a thing then. But eh.... had nothing to worry about anyway lol.

That reminds me, does everybody know the truth about Bom being a demon?? I was going to ask before I posted, but decided to let it be a little vague for now..

Also, holy shit I crossed a thousand posts!!

I assume Bryth might have had to "interview" each of the members, so she would have a general idea of what they can do. I suppose that, in Bom's case, she would know about his powers, but of course, not to the point of having seen him in his true forms or anything like that.

ps bom why are you so cute

I'm soo damn curious about the blue stains.... Also I may not be able to post for a day or two.. Not sure about my plans but it seems likely..

I think we all are to a degree Yash. ((though somebody accidentally pissed off a demon. One tends to pay more attention to the Giant Angry as hell 8 ft tall Wolf being with cracking ribs over Blue stains lol. Luckily... that is solved... for now. *Hukuna gives an evil stare.*))

Well, the Analysis is up. Notus gave me a PM as to what the stains were, and i added to my Post to reflect that data.

There had better not be any Hg in those stains... otherwise we might have an unpleasant situation on our hands in about a day or so In-Universe.

Edited by K_H

• 2 weeks later...

Tons of apologies for the disapearance guys. Last week was crazy with training for a ceremony we had in here (hopefully I´ll post pics soon XD) and on top of that my internet modem vanished never to be found again. I´ll try to make an update tomorrow.