sega saturnME!

cuz it's long overdue. and i'm bored.

Well met, everybody! I am Vinny. Ya know, just a fellow from Brazil.

I discovered Reborn an year or so ago and well... here i am for everybody's sadness.

My first pokemon game was Pokemon Silver, and i'm pretty sure i didn't understood anything that was happening cuz i was too little. But it was fun regardless, and now i'm still around playing pokemon games. My favorite types are Ice and Ground, and my favorite pokemon is Weavile. I know, shocker right?

As far as other things go, i like to play basketball, draw (Though i haven't done that in a long while) and listen to lots of music (I blame Ark completely for that one). I also like to help people, in the internet or real life, makes no difference.

And i'm as antisocial as it gets. As far as i can tell, there's one person that really knows me in this forum... you know who you are, mate.

I've been here for more than a year, but i never played the Reborn game. So, i'd like if you guys could tell me your opinions about it <4

So, yeah, that's about it. Feel free to ask me anything, or just make your typical intros. I just wanted to do this.

tl;dr - ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

.:USER WAS WARNED FOR DONGERS:.

Edited by Vinny

• Veterans

໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७໒( • ͜ʖ • )७

VINNY SENPAI!

Remember guys,eons ago this man was a mod and a damn fine one at that :3

Fun fact: Vinny was an older forum moderator of ours and he still to this day remains one of the most helpful and active members of this site. If the post count wasn't an indication enough to how baller he is with the aid.

Nice to have you back with us as a member Vinny. <3

How's going dude?

Terrible. Not really.

You just want an intro theme from Ark.

True. But i also wanted to get out of the "no intro" train.

Why does your avatar looks that it's gonna be a yaoi fanfiction with GoldXSilver.

because knowing the internet, it probably is that

Actually, i think i've seen the original pic before and there's no Gold in it iirc. There might have been a pokemon though.

I still like the picture, and that's how i found it. So i'll use it.

Fun fact: Vinny was an older forum moderator of ours and he still to this day remains one of the most helpful and active members of this site. If the post count wasn't an indication enough to how baller he is with the aid.

Nice to have you back with us as a member Vinny. <3

Ark will have my head for that first comment.

And yes Moomoo, it's good to be back. You still my favorite.

Edited by Vinny

wordswordswords listen to lots of music (I blame Ark completely for that one)

You just want an intro theme from Ark.

Ark will have my head for that first comment.

Y'all must be carpenters, because you're repeatedly hitting the nail on the head.

Headway aside (pffft), it's kickass to see you're back. I've been keeping this first one and nearly gave it to someone else. I'll add more songs as I rummage through my collection. Enjoy your time music here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=027iHBB0Ux4

This one should feel familiar once you hear that one part.

Did you just like upvote everyone's posts XD

Cuz i'm nice like that. No doubles tho.

Headway aside (pffft), it's kickass to see you're back. I've been keeping this one and nearly gave it to someone else. I'll add more songs as I rummage through my collection. Enjoy your time music here.

tons of awesome stuff

Damn Ark, you never fail to surprise with music.

F*ck, why can't i like your post more than once? Hang on...

edit: aww i wanted to upvote some of your posts and i've reached my daily quota :( I'll do that later, promise \o/

Edited by Vinny

Damn Ark, you never fail to surprise with music.

F*ck, why can't i like your post more than once? Hang on...

edit: aww i wanted to upvote some of your posts and i've reached my daily quota :( I'll do that later, promise \o/

bro

brah

bro

No worries. Knowing you enjoy the music I link is plenty for me to be satisfied.

• Support Squad

Y'all must be carpenters, because you're repeatedly hitting the nail on the head.

Headway aside (pffft), it's kickass to see you're back. I've been keeping this one and nearly gave it to someone else. I'll add more songs as I rummage through my collection. Enjoy your time music here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=027iHBB0Ux4

This one should feel familiar once you hear that one part.

Well fuck man I never got a theme

Can I call you Vin Sneasel?? Cookies for those who get it.. It's good to have you back Vinny!!

Well fuck man I never got a theme

I know the feels... All I got from Arkh was a welcome...

Can I call you Vin Sneasel?? Cookies for those who get it.. It's good to have you back Vinny!!

...sigh.

Yes, yes you can xD. And thanks, it's nice to be back too.

bro

brah

bro

No worries. Knowing you enjoy the music I link is plenty for me to be satisfied.

Aye Cap'n. I still wanted to do it regardless to see all the music i missed while i was away.

And yes, i do enjoy the music you link A LOT. Thanks again for the tunes o/

Hi Oxide! wait no that's wrong

Vin Sneasel? Can't believe I didn't think of that... welp, that's sticking xD

I didn't know you used to be a mod:o That makes me worried for the numbers thread in The Wasteland now.. I think I just jinxed it

I've never asked but what music genres are you into?:3

The thread is safe, relax. I'm no mod anymore. Unless there is some rule that ex-mods can kill the counting. But that's cheap.

As for music genres = None. I listen to whatever is pleasant to my ears. Genre doesn't matter.

With that said, i'll blame Hidon for getting me into Progressive House and Glitch related music.

It's funny how all the people don't realize there was a change your word count item in the site shop.

I mean what?

Hello Weavile Guy.

Vinny told me that before. I just like to joke about it.

I still want to ask Ame to set my counter back to what it should be. But i remember Tempest saying a long time ago that it wasn't that important anyway.

:I

All Hail Lord Goomy.

058.jpg

grumpy-cat-no-4.jpg