[RESOLVED] Breeding - gender always the same

corporalcutie

When i got my ralts, I forgot to save ahead of time and ended up with a male ralts. I'm trying to get a gardevoir, so I tried breeding my male ralts with a ditto. So far, I've hatched like a million eggs and they are all male, which gets me really confused because the gender ratio for ralts is 50-50. Maybe it's just that i don't understand how to breed properly, but does anyone know why this happens?

Edited by corporalcutie

It is just based on chance. So with each egg, you have a 50/50 chance of getting either a Female or Male Ralts.

So all in all, just a case of bad luck on your side. Just gotta keep trying mate. Also, why are you going for a female specifically when you can evolve your Ralts to Gardevoir despite it being a male or female?

EDIT: Shink already stated it, oh well.

It is just based on chance. So with each egg, you have a 50/50 chance of getting either a Female or Male Ralts.

So all in all, just a case of bad luck on your side. Just gotta keep trying mate. Also, why are you going for a female specifically when you can evolve your Ralts to Gardevoir despite it being a male or female?

EDIT: Shink already stated it, oh well.

....you can......................

this is what happens when i stop playing pokemon for 3 years and start again wow

thanks!

I bet that after you read that your face was like your avatar. Simple mistake, it happens. Also for future reference if you want a Glalie but keep finding female Snorunt, female Glalie are also a thing.