New-N00B

Fuffagaggio

Hello to everyone. I'm Fabio, an Italian guy and I'm not so good with English, so please forgive me if you read some mistakes. I'm 26 yo and I'm a medicine and surgery student. However this isn't interesting because of the topic of this forum, so it's better to speak about Pokemon. I play competitive of this wonderfull game from 2-3 years but I'm not an ace (1500/1550 ou-Elo in showdown. But I don't play there from some weeks so I think I'm lower now). It's a pleasure to know a lot of guys with my same passion so I hope to find a confortable site and funny people here ^^

Nice to meet u why not

Well met Fabio! Welcome to Reborn.

I'll let you know that here in Reborn we don't use keyboards. We think, and a post appears. Like that.

Hmm... competitive battling you say? Look up to Skitty, and watch out for Fruitdealer(ECH0). Only one of those two is gud :]

I hope you enjoy your stay... It's a Permanent one.

Be seeing you \o/

Edited by Vinny

Welcome! Also, I truly enjoy your profile picture. That LEGO METAGROSS is practically an embodiment of my childhood, so props to you.

Anyway, don't forget to take whatever sanity you cling to, shove it into a meat grinder and never retrieve it. Life's better that way.