• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

5.5? An update for Rejuvenation?

It's not a huge update, it's just an update that fixes some bugs. Mostly the crashes that happen with some of the NPCs. That being said, it also updates moves to their correct info, (Thief being 40bp -> 60) as well as updated overworld sprites. I'll have more info when it's done uploading.

It's not a huge update, it's just an update that fixes some bugs. Mostly the crashes that happen with some of the NPCs. That being said, it also updates moves to their correct info, (Thief being 40bp -> 60) as well as updated overworld sprites. I'll have more info when it's done uploading.

Is there anything to say about the happiness checker?

• Developers

Is there anything to say about the happiness checker?

She was... evicted...... (Meaning I couldn't find a way to fix her code, It'll have to wait for v6 unfortunately.)

• Developers

I may be evil, but I'm not that evil.... I swear I have no idea what happened there. I don't even remember touching the breeder trainer.

I may be evil, but I'm not that evil.... I swear I have no idea what happened there. I don't even remember touching the breeder trainer.

I say you leave it lol, the first gym should provide a great challenge

Oh Christ, I hope that was just because of the Gearen update. I don't know what I'd do without the other two breeders.

uhh whats with the poisonous looking road?

All will be explained. Eventually...

I'm gonna take the chance and ask this: On the version 5-5 topic you talked about the feedback of Insane mode being "bad" a.k.a not hard enough.

I'd like to provide a feedback once I finish the current episode, but first, I have to ask: What difficulty are you aiming for in Insane Mode?

As in: It's a mode where we should try to get the best natures possible or that can be ignored?

EV training is going to be required to beat Insane Mode?

We should aim to get the best pokémons around by the end of the game, or it's a mode where almost any pokémon can work?

I need to know what "kind" of difficulty you're aiming for, so I can give a proper feedback :]

• Developers

I'm gonna take the chance and ask this: On the version 5-5 topic you talked about the feedback of Insane mode being "bad" a.k.a not hard enough.

I'd like to provide a feedback once I finish the current episode, but first, I have to ask: What difficulty are you aiming for in Insane Mode?

As in: It's a mode where we should try to get the best natures possible or that can be ignored?

EV training is going to be required to beat Insane Mode?

We should aim to get the best pokémons around by the end of the game, or it's a mode where almost any pokémon can work?

I need to know what "kind" of difficulty you're aiming for, so I can give a proper feedback :]

Really difficult, but not completely unfair. EV training will pretty much be required to make any kind of effort. Otherwise you'll probably be kicked to the curb. Probably the best mons in the early game since it's hard to really reach out to a variety of Pokemon at first. I'd like to see people get creative with their teams in intense mode.

Really difficult, but not completely unfair. EV training will pretty much be required to make any kind of effort. Otherwise you'll probably be kicked to the curb. Probably the best mons in the early game since it's hard to really reach out to a variety of Pokemon at first. I'd like to see people get creative with their teams in intense mode.

Not gonna lie the first gym wasnt as hard as i thought it was gonna be. Beat Venam on the 1st try with 3 pokes lol, im sure its becuase I have experience with the game already, so I kinda know what to expect from the gym leaders. I did expect to see the pokemon to at least reach the level cap so I was suprised when they didnt, but shit is probably gonna get real from here on out so let me not get too comfortable lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

Mining Kit is required to get and it's after gym 3 I think.

Also Jan or anyone really, what are Melia's levels on intense mode now? I just fought her in what I think is intense mode and she was a breeze compared to last time.

Mining Kit is required to get and it's after gym 3 I think.

Also Jan or anyone really, what are Melia's levels on intense mode now? I just fought her in what I think is intense mode and she was a breeze compared to last time.

really I beat the 3rd gym where at do I get it?

its a story event that takes place after you get get to the mysterious town with almost no one in it

you know you are close when you battle the psychic girl again closely followed by higher ranked team xem members

anyone here know what house the center keys are for

Is there supposed to be a pokemon center and mart in the town with ambers gym. A npc says theres one but I don't see any

Edited by nepeta100

So discussing the difficulty of insane mode in V. 5.5 I uploaded my first ever YouTube video:

This was fun. Anyway, the AI was really funky as you may have noticed. May want to brush up on that Jan. Also yea I have a channel... Too bad I has no money for recording software and will run out of my trial in 26 days ;~;

I'm going to make these 26 count.

really I beat the 3rd gym where at do I get it?

It's between the 4th and 5th gyms. It's impossible to miss it, you get it as part of the main storyline.

anyone here know what house the center keys are for

I think it's for the door inside the Help Center in Kakori.

Edited by berlyda