Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So discussing the difficulty of insane mode in V. 5.5 I uploaded my first ever YouTube video:

This was fun. Anyway, the AI was really funky as you may have noticed. May want to brush up on that Jan. Also yea I have a channel... Too bad I has no money for recording software and will run out of my trial in 26 days ;~;

I'm going to make these 26 count.

Yea when I was playing the AI switched tentacool in for no reason too, gave me a free hit and wasted all of her potions

Edited by SexyMilotic

Hello, I'm new here, and I started playing Rejuvenation last week. It's wonderful so thanks for this Jan. At the moment I'm after the 4th gym, and I really like playing through this game. Also I wanted to know ho you create these trainer cards you have as a signature, didn't find these ones on the Internet. Thanks guys

but how do you get it to show when you post like yours shingst (I've been trying for weeks)

Dude you go into signature in your profile. You can edit your signature so you just have to paste your trainer card picture and it will be displayed. Sorry for my broken english i'm french.

but how do you get it to show when you post like yours shingst (I've been trying for weeks)

Go to card manager, and so copy the card to you made in "create a trainer card".

So go on "edit my profile and signature".

Just paste the card in there and post it's done.

• Developers

Nothing too major. Just different text. However, your actions will affect you in the next release...

• Veterans

Jan how many badges can you get until the end of Version 5 ? I have 4 and I know I'll be sad when I'll have to wait for a new release.

You can get a total of 7 badges in version 5.

Alright, I've been wandering around Goldenleaf gym for about 30 minutes or more, I don't know how much more I can take. I keep getting jumped by a ghost that says: "Where do you think you're going?". I can't find a way around it.

Thanks man. I really wonder what Gym 5-6-7 are, guess I'll discover it soon.

Ah, the seventh is everyone's absolute favorite! But I won't spoil it.

Alright, I've been wandering around Goldenleaf gym for about 30 minutes or more, I don't know how much more I can take. I keep getting jumped by a ghost that says: "Where do you think you're going?". I can't find a way around it.

There's a torch system to help you, but there's a video somewhere on Youtube if you still can't manage it. I'll try to find it~

EDIT: Here you go:

Narcissa's Ghost Gym Puzzle Guide - Pokemon Rejuvenation - YouTube

Edited by Chubb the Pig

ok... I don't know if this was mentioned before (I'm too lazy to look through 42 pages):

What is up with the Train cost? 600P$ per trip back and forth... so if you 'accidentally' forget something... like changing up your team, or buying Pokeballs... yeah... that's 1200P$ just for traveling...

When I was going to Goldenwood forest I thought:

"Oh, ok I need a ticket... makes sense... GEEZ! 600?" then... well I went there, was training up a bit, but then realized I forgot to get Woobat into my team... so I'm going back... and upon returning, that dude stays in front of the door... well... need to buy another ticket... BUT I only got ~400P$ left because I bought a bunch of Pokeballs to catch me a few Pokemon while out there... and I already defeated every trainer in the city... only solution: sell stuff

The same with Rock Smash! You buy the ticket... you get robbed -> oh you need Rock Smash? go back to the City and get it from these people! ... That's just WASTED money...

I'd either lower the price, or make it a bit more expensive and a permanent ticket...

(I'm too lazy to look through 42 pages):

There's a search bar on the left to help with that.

What is up with the Train cost? 600P$ per trip back and forth... so if you 'accidentally' forget something... like changing up your team, or buying Pokeballs... yeah... that's 1200P$ just for traveling...

When I was going to Goldenwood forest I thought:

"Oh, ok I need a ticket... makes sense... GEEZ! 600?" then... well I went there, was training up a bit, but then realized I forgot to get Woobat into my team... so I'm going back... and upon returning, that dude stays in front of the door... well... need to buy another ticket... BUT I only got ~400P$ left because I bought a bunch of Pokeballs to catch me a few Pokemon while out there... and I already defeated every trainer in the city... only solution: sell stuff

The same with Rock Smash! You buy the ticket... you get robbed -> oh you need Rock Smash? go back to the City and get it from these people! ... That's just WASTED money...

I'd either lower the price, or make it a bit more expensive and a permanent ticket...

Honestly it's not that bad. I think I only bought 3 train tickets in total. There's a guy who gives you free rides to and from Gearen in his truck, you first meet him in Sheridan I think. He appears in most towns.

There's a search bar on the left to help with that.

Honestly it's not that bad. I think I only bought 3 train tickets in total. There's a guy who gives you free rides to and from Gearen in his truck, you first meet him in Sheridan I think. He appears in most towns.

well I just only beat Venam... so I'm not that far into the game yet

and as for the search bar... I just now realized that it changes from "Forum" to "Topic" ... and I'm year for a year and a bit xD

well I just only beat Venam... so I'm not that far into the game yet

and as for the search bar... I just now realized that it changes from "Forum" to "Topic" ... and I'm year for a year and a bit xD

Sheridan is where the second gym is, so you'll meet him pretty soon.