Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

I'm really loving this game but I'm coming across an issue with picking up a lot of sidequests and main story quests, many of which are going to take a while to complete and I'll probably forget what I've triggered and specific instructions I've gotten by the time I can get through them all. What would really be helpful, and which I haven't seen any sign of in game so far, is a quest log that shows me what my active quests are and what my next steps are towards completing them, as well as what steps I've already done. After a while it gets hard to remember every little thing I need to do to finish each quest off and what I have or have not yet done. Especially if I'm coming back to this game after a gap in playing it.

You can only have one sidequest active at every Help Center. Considering that none of them are extremely long, it's really not that big of a struggle to catch up, even if you are midway completing them. Also, there's a sidequest guide on the forum in case you are stuck somewhere and need help.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm happy those rock climbable walls are gone. The less reason I have to ever go back to that accursed jungle, the better.

You can make the place more palpable by swapping out the music to something you like. :3

So I beat Amber. Anything for me to check out while awaiting the next update?

Yeah it is a glitch. or more correctly, just a trigger message that jan possibly forgot to remove. Does not bug the game or anything. I have v7 and i encountered it too. Continued the story like normal.

I believe "Where do I go next?" -thread is where you should have posted your question. With that said, the Magma Stone is capable of melting only the house where you get the Magma Drift TM. That should occur when you "talk" to the house (interact with it).

Here's your save file. You forgot to talk to the Eldest before heading back to Kristiline. That's why the Magma Stone didn't work. I had to use some Repels in order to get talk to the Eldest.

Hold on, I got em mixed.

Apparently I don't have a save where I had done all that...anyway, go talk to the Eldest back in the golden cave, then try melting the ice.

Edited by Zargerth

Ok, this should do the trick. She is in the second room on the right side.

There was some dialogue you missed. In case you want to know, the Eldest told you she had failed Keta and Vi...(she won't say the whole name here, but judging by her debate with Aelita when you first enter Sheridan, it may be Vivian). She also said she no longer can purify Shadow Pokemon.

Edited by Zargerth

guys after i completed the quest that gives u a tropious egg,i tried doing the rest of the kakori town quests.So i complete them but the rewards are bugged and the receptionist keeps saying the same line: "Oh you got that pokemon back! take it as a reward" .maybe this is bugged since the quest that u get a magnemite,not sure.but i just completed the make a bridge quest and i was supposed to get a sun stone but i got nothing and she keeps saying the same line..R.I.P....

was the snag machine repaired in the story? I completely forgot if it was or not.

Yes. I'm pretty sure it was repaired after you escaped from Blacksteeple Castle. It was due to the electromagnetic waves for something along those lies.