Music Adjustment on Pokegear

IGRBloodLemon

Hello guys, I've rececntly adjusted my own music on the pokegear, but there is a problem, when a song finishes, the same song starts from the begining and this continues happening all the time, and if I wanna change the song I must do it manually.So I've been wondering, is there any way that the songs from the music list can change automatically when the previous song has finished???? :mellow:

It'd be cool if at some point in a future Episode you could create a playlist with your Pokegear. Something like select a song, press 'P' to save it onto your playlist, then the songs will play down the list as you're grinding/farming in between Episodes. If you want to remove a song from the playlist, just select it and press 'P' again to remove it.

It's a very low priority wish of mine, but I feel that it would make the game just that much more awesome than it already is if that feature were implemented.