Mikainox: Pokenerd Extraordinaire

Mikainox

Hello there lovely Pokemon Reborn crew! My name is Mikainox, and I'm a new member here in the Reborn community. Or rather, I'm a new member in terms of having an account. I've been a long-time anon lurker and I've played reborn for a fairly long while, but I've never made an account on this awesome site mainly due to, well, I just didn't think to to be honest.

I'm a male college student who has been a fan of Pokemon for pretty much as long as I can remember and when I found out about Reborn a while ago, I was intrigued and subsequently impressed. The game is awesome, the story is great, the music rocks, and best of all, it's challenging. That last point was wonderful to me since I really haven't had a challenge in the official games since I got to Brock for the first time in Pokemon Yellow. I never was that into the competitive scene since for a long time I just didn't have the ability to go out and join competitions. Especially during the days when link cables were a thing, remember those? Man, good times. My current life goal is to graduate college and just enjoy life. My hobbies are gaming, anime, manga, badminton, and board games. My favorite game series is Pokemon (duh), my favorite anime and manga is One Piece although I will watch and enjoy just about anything, and my favorite board game is Betrayal at the House on the Hill. Don't ask me what my favorite Pokemon is unless you enjoy watching someone fruitlessly agonize over something.

Anyway, I hope this little thread of mine is the beginning of a long and joyful relationship between me and all the Reborn Crew.

Mikainox

Well met... Mikainox?

Honestly, i can call you that if you prefer, but if you have any nicknames we could refer to...

Welcome to the forums! Ill let you know that here, words are useless. We only talk with our fists.

I'm a male college student

I read that as a mage college student. I don't know either... let me read the rest...

Hmm... you like animes? Sh*t, the amount of people that like animes here in Reborn is too damn high. Not me though. I bet you'll find someone to talk about your favorite anime.

Enjoying the challenge ehh? I'll direct you to the Pokemon Rejuvenation game too. You know, there's a mode there called "Insane Mode". It's epic as hell.

Well, i hope you enjoy your stay. Wait for Ark to throw you some music. You won't regret it. And pledge alliance to the god of blue.

And if you're ever lost in the forums, take a look here!

Don't ask me what my favorite Pokemon is unless you enjoy watching someone fruitlessly agonize over something.

What's your favorite pokemon? :I

Well met... Mikainox?

Honestly, i can call you that if you prefer, but if you have any nicknames we could refer to...

I call the nickname Mika, if that´s alright. Nah, just gonna call him that anyway cus´ it´s a nice name and stuff.Hi Mika-san!

*cough* I mean, welcome! As you already know, here you´ll find a bunch of crazy people and stuff, and have much fun (providing that you survive, of course)!

I´d take a look at the competitive part of the community if I were you; I started at it after coming here as well, and people are always happy to help beginners. It really changes the way you play the game! Also, if you like a good story, take a look at the RP forums. It´s totally worth it!

See you around mate!

PS: I´m on the team that likes anime, though I watch mostly the short ones. ^_^

Well met... Mikainox?

Welcome to the forums! Ill let you know that here, words are useless. We only talk with our fists.

I read that as a mage college student. I don't know either... let me read the rest...

Hmm... you like animes? Sh*t, the amount of people that like animes here in Reborn is too damn high. Not me though. I bet you'll find someone to talk about your favorite anime.

Enjoying the challenge ehh? I'll direct you to the Pokemon Rejuvenation game too. You know, there's a mode there called "Insane Mode". It's epic as hell.

Well, i hope you enjoy your stay. Wait for Ark to throw you some music. You won't regret it. And pledge alliance to the god of blue.

And if you're ever lost in the forums, take a look here!

What's your favorite pokemon? :I

We communicate with our fists? That's good considering I wrote my post by punching my keyboard :P

I call the nickname Mika, if that´s alright. Nah, just gonna call him that anyway cus´ it´s a nice name and stuff.Hi Mika-san!

*cough* I mean, welcome! As you already know, here you´ll find a bunch of crazy people and stuff, and have much fun (providing that you survive, of course)!

I´d take a look at the competitive part of the community if I were you; I started at it after coming here as well, and people are always happy to help beginners. It really changes the way you play the game! Also, if you like a good story, take a look at the RP forums. It´s totally worth it!

See you around mate!

PS: I´m on the team that likes anime, though I watch mostly the short ones. ^_^

Mika's cool, I've been called it before.

Hey Mika, welcome to the forums.. Please leave your sanity outside the door.. As a whole the community is allergic to sanity and they tend to kill those who posses the damn thing.. Check out the site rules on your left and the FAQ in the Grand Hall.. You can find anything to talk about here.. Stroll through the Wasteland for a bunch of crap and the Onyx Arcade.. what the arcade is doing in the wasteland I never did understand.. It's such a popular place..

Anyways, cheers mate.. Cya around..