Hey! Who's that sick kid with the Touhou name?

OH HI I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE, KID BEHIND THE SCREEN.

Ahem... Excuse the obnoxious comic sans all capsing. I needed SOME way to gain your attention, and what better way to capture your attention than to metaphorically gouge your eyeballs with this horrid TEXT! Anyways, allow me to introduce myself! I AM

tumblr_lyu1r9DZQf1qzy531o1_500.jpg

I adore terrible humor, it's like 90% me. Oh and Pokemon, I guess. Whatever.

I also tend to dip into the roleplaying scene and junk as well as voice acting, but I dropped from doing those for a while because of laziness and emotional issues and junk. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY LIFE STORY, LET'S GET TO HOW FUCKIN' COOL I TOTALLY AM!

here's me in the goddamned moon! just being sugoi as usual

Last_Moon_Walk_Apollo17_640x480.jpg]

then here I am, with my real life sexy body, kickin' hitler's ass... well, it's one of his solders but i got to him eventually.

51145n-h%2BuL._SY300_.jpg

Of course, I WOULD like to show off all of my incredible feats, but this is just an introduction post.

...soyeahhi

oh hey your sanity was never present to leave at the door so yeah yash's munchlax will go hungry again

It's a Snorlax.. Though you are right about the rest.. Anyways..

Welcome.. Also somebody stop the whalecumming.. It's gonna get messy.. Can you imagine it.. Hahaha.. Got you thinking about whale cumming... P.S. Get the whale a tissue...

Cheers.. Bye!!