Smite General Discussion

Shamitako

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at the 3.11 patch notes and man am I excited for that Hel skin. Hel's either my 4th or 5th most played if I remember right, at close to 6th mastery, and I love the concept art and voice demos for the skin. Definitely will be picking that up if at all possible.

Just looked at the 3.11 patch notes and man am I excited for that Hel skin. Hel's either my 4th or 5th most played if I remember right, at close to mastery 6th, and I love the concept art and voice demos for the skin. Definitely will be picking that up if at all possible.

When I first saw the Hel skin, I had doubts because I thought it was going to be another Harajuku Neith or Kawaii Bastet, but I was wrong, and honestly, I love the voice pack and the concept. I feel like it's probably one of the best skins Hi Rez has made this year, since it has a ton of attention to detail, and how it plays into japanese mythology with the dark side. I love it! Also, it's not going to be exclusive, so it's most likely a 600 gem skin, which is even better. (Though, i kinda want to gamble the gems on my account for duke dan de lyon)

So much hate for ratatoskr. He cant be nerfed anymore or he wont be good again. people complain about him more than loki (who is more op btw). So I have one thing to say to those haters on this squirrel.

" You want some nuts? "

this is a quote he says

Edited by Jmanultrax1

So much hate for ratatoskr. He cant be nerfed anymore or he wont be good again. people complain about him more than loki (who is more op btw). So I have one thing to say to those haters on this squirrel.

" You want some nuts? "

this is a quote he says

Actually, Ratatoskr is pretty op right now, as he's rather overtuned. Loki on the other hand isn't. While he can assassinate and instagib someone, he can't really provide much in a teamfight, and if your team is working well enough, they can stop him splitpushing.

I'd be inclined to agree with Pocky on this one. Loki really isn't very bad at all when you learn to deal with him. Ratatoskr, on the other hand, does feel a bit strong the way he is now. His ult is an escape/initiate/combo starter/nuke right now (seriously, it deals almost as much as He Bo's ult early game if you look at the stats), plus his other abilities deal loads of damage and have a ton of utility on relatively low cooldowns. If you look at his kit, he's got high damage abilities (2, 3, and ult), a debuff (2), a stun (3), a knockup (ult), and two escapes (1 and ult). Not to mention his passive item provides more movement speed than boots, making him even harder to chase down. He can basically kill you before you can ever move, and unlike Loki, he can do it again and again fairly quickly with his lower cooldowns. His abilities are also all Aoe (Also unlike Loki), meaning they're much more useful in teamfights. I like to see him useable, but he's got a bit much the way he is now.

All true, but could people be less angry (my opinion, everyone has a right) I mean the last time he was op he was nerved really quickly and so bad, that he was barely seen again. Now he's back and people are complaining again. They gave some patches like decreasing darts cool down, reducing the physical protections on flurry and increased its cool down. He can't be nerved as bad as he was last time.