what is YOUR favorite rap music? (Warning, May Contain Explicit Content)

This is in the wrong forum.

But hip-hop ain't about swearin', fam. Hip-hop is the voice and a people with no other outlet. Hip-hop is the spirit of Black America made audible.

But in any case, my favorite MCs are MF DOOM, Kanye West, Black Thought, Jay-z, and Q-tip.

My favorite songs are Doomsday (MF DOOM), All Falls Down (Kanye), and Rhinestone Cowboy (Madvillain)

This is in the wrong forum.

But hip-hop ain't about swearin', fam. Hip-hop is the voice and a people with no other outlet. Hip-hop is the spirit of Black America made audible.

But in any case, my favorite MCs are MF DOOM, Kanye West, Black Thought, Jay-z, and Q-tip.

My favorite songs are Doomsday (MF DOOM), All Falls Down (Kanye), and Rhinestone Cowboy (Madvillain)

I haven't yet listened to MF Doom specifically but he is part of Rhymesayers Entertainment which gives me high hopes.

http://www.rhymesayers.com/artists

Which I was going to list here itself. I've heard good things about Doom.

A few from Rhymesayers I know I like are Atmosphere, Grieves, Brother Ali, and Eyedea (RIP)

Deltron 3030 from Hieroglyphics

A ton of people who listen to the Gorillaz hear his voice and think it is the Drummer Russel who Raps... nope... It's this guy.

I am also a pretty big fan of Jurassic 5, though they are more Hip-Hop than Rap.

Edit: Updated the Thread Title for understandable reasons.

Edit 2: Remember, If you share a song here, make sure it doesn't contain a large amount of Explicit content. Be mindful of the Reborn Rules. You can find them on the left side of the screen underneath your profile picture labeled "Community Rules"

Deltron 3030 from Hieroglyphics

A ton of people who listen to the Gorillaz hear his voice and think it is the Drummer Russel who Raps... nope... It's this guy.

I am also a pretty big fan of Jurassic 5, though they are more Hip-Hop than Rap.

Edit: Updated the Thread Title for understandable reasons.

Edit 2: Remember, If you share a song here, make sure it doesn't contain a large amount of Explicit content. Be mindful of the Reborn Rules. You can find them on the left side of the screen underneath your profile picture labeled "Community Rules"

They kind of are the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltron_3030

Deltron 3030 is an alternative hip hop supergroup composed of producer Dan the Automator, rapper Del the Funky Homosapien (known as Deltron Osiris/Deltron Zero for the album), and Kid Koala.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_the_Funky_Homosapien#Collaborations

Del collaborated with virtual trip hop group Gorillaz on two songs on their debut album, "Clint Eastwood" and "Rock the House", both of which became singles and videos and achieved chart success. Del was not, however, originally slated to collaborate on these songs. By the time Del came onto the project, the album was already finished, and another rapper had recorded a verse for "Clint Eastwood." But when Del finished making Deltron 3030 with Dan the Automator, Automator asked if he could stay in the studio a little longer to record new verses for the Gorillaz songs.[6] For the purposes of the music videos and the Gorillaz storyline canon, Del performed under the identity of "Del the Ghost Rapper", who was said to be a spirit that was hiding from death within the band's drummer, Russel Hobbs.

Now, other popular song, Feel Good Inc, this is not him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feel_Good_Inc.

"Feel Good Inc." is a song by British virtual band Gorillaz. The song features rap verses by De La Soul and showcases the band's alternative hip hop influences