Question of the Day

• Veterans

Well,I first found the game in like Summer 2013 when I was looking up pokemon fangames,but glazed it over in favour of some other hack because it wasnt complete at the time. Found it again while looking through Shofu's channel and thought 'Eh,I've got the time,so let's play this game!' Didnt realize that it would change my life at first but it did!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you find your way to Reborn? - [5/30/2015]

Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure I found the game through shofu as well. Episode 8 yo. (That being said, I never got past Arceus up until yesterday, so I'm experiencing the rest of the game ever since that was released.) :[

Edited by RainbowDash

How did you find your way to Reborn?

I had the unfortunate luck of being on Sky Pillar during the time it went to shit, about a month later i left it for good, and actually joined a cool community,specifically because the shitty place said it was shit, which meant it was good right?

What is something you like, that no one else seems to? - [5/31/2015]

Sushi

Chamomile tea. I don't think I've ever run into a person who didn't tell me that they only drink it when they're sick and otherwise hate the taste.

Meanwhile, it's my favourite~

Yesterday's question:

Back to episode 9 when I was sophomore at my university I was bored as hell so one of my friends said lets go play pokemon. I was like why not and before i know it i was waiting impatiently for the next installment.

Today's question:

I really like solving problems. Any kind of problems (especially physics and math problems). Everyone I get to know they really hate it...

Edited by Kookies

[5.30.15] How did you find your way to Reborn?

One day my ex and I were really bored and wanted to find out who the better Pokemon Trainer was in battle. So I Google'd up a bunch of ways to battle online and then found Reborn. I looked it over then dismissed it, at first, realizing that it was a single-player game, and cause I was too lazy to download Pokemon Online. Later on, I felt like making a Trainer Card, and Reborn popped up again. That led to my making an account here, pretty much. Funny how I decided I wasn't going to be a stickler for the community or people, yet here I am, one year later... XD

[5.31.15] What is something you like, that no one else seems to?

Once upon a time, it was Glaceon. Now I've yet to find somebody here who wouldn't recoil at my appreciation for songs like Down With The Sickness... in real life, that's not really a problem, so I'm not sure if this answer counts :s

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (describe) - [6/2/2015]

RIP poverty, but seriously, i'd try and get rid of poverty as quickly as possible, maybe steal from a rich guy and give the money to homeless people.

What is something, that no one could pay you enough to actually do? - [6/4/2015]

... eat pickles, those things are just cucumbers soaked in evil....

[18:28:44] Shadow Tack: is it ok if i double in the QotD thread?
[18:28:48] @Jerichø: Sure
Edit: can someone archive these questions please? I'd like to see what i miss.
Edited by blasterman4

Favorite and least favorite gym leader in Pokemon (not Reborn)? - [6/5/2015]

Favorite: Whitneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Least favorite: Any of those clowns that I don't remember the name from X/Y

From June-4th-2015:

What is something, that no one could pay you enough to actually do?

Decisions decisions decisions. One thing is imagine a situation, the other is the situation turning reality.

I don't know, but no one could pay me enough to never walk again. I do like my working legs, tyvm.

Favourite: Jasmine.

Look, first of all she's a Steel type trainer, second her Steelix used to be a nightmare for me when I was a kid, third it's lovely how she's worried for Ampharos, and her design is also pretty damn cute~ I just really like her.

Least favourite: Chuck on the basis that I completely forgot his existence until I realized I couldn't recall all the gym leaders of Johto for some reason.

Look, Johto is my favourite region, GSC/HGSS my favourite games, and I still manage to forget about this guy. I wondered if maybe that's just because I'm used to the German name, but nope.

Favorite: Morty.

He's a ghost gym leader, one point. He's interested at the legendary ho-oh, one of my fave too. Design is fitting awesome.

He was a challenging gym leader to battle.

Least: XY gym leaders. So forgetable with no interest from me. The only one so could be interesting was korrina, but that's it. They are bland compared to the others.

Favorite: Lt. Surge; I have a strong love for Electric types, so Surge wins out, since Yellow was my first ever pokemon game.

Least: Crasher Wake; He wasn't necessarily the greatest, when it came to playing through Pokemon Pearl.

Favorite: Giovanni since I thought it was pretty cool how he ran team rockets while also being the gym leader.

Least Favorite: Tate and Liza because I hate doubles and back then I only leveled up my starter (blazakin rip).

• Support Squad

depends on a lot. If it's not a serious conflict, like an argument about a random fact, then the only form of resolution is the other person acknowledging I'm right. Cuz I'm right.

If it's serious conflict doe, if I'm involved I typically stick to my guns. If I picked a side I did it for a good reason. I will be more lenient though and hear out the other side a little better.

But If I don't like the other person I will be the pettiest, most infuriating little shit you ever knew.