Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that to become an adult you would need to stop relying on your family for everything and you have people relying on you instead like a girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband/other? and/or a child.

There is also the point in which you've followed a particular career path and you're earning enough to sustain yourself without worry meaning you're independently paying for bills and sorting out life's problems.

Being 18 doesn't make you an adult, hell I know people in their 40's that still act like children and need to get a grip on reality which is funny because that's what they say to me. I believe once you are mentally mature enough to not ruin your life with a bunch of nights out and wasting your time instead of getting the right qualifications that's another way of becoming an adult.

Doooooooon't care! Really, it's an unclear term to begin with. But even with the things most people would think is part of "being an adult", things like physical age, maturity, financial independence, etc, those are all things that come in time while you're pursuing the actually important things in life, so why even bother thinking about it.

Given the choice, would you want to have "haters"? - [10/24/2015]

I would like to have haters. You can't make everyone like you. And knowing how I am as a person, having haters will just add some amusement to my life because I would'nt know why they're hatin' on me in the first place.

Edited by TRHStatement

• Veterans

i already have them so it's not even an option for me anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (see: tumblr anons)

If I actually did have a say in it, I wouldn't say I want them, but I wouldn't say I don't want them either. At one side its kinda saddening that people dislike you but on the other hand it's also kinda funny?? Bc after all you can't please everyone, so it's something you just gotta deal with I suppose :V

But I DO have haters x.x

Given the option, I wouldn't.

It doesn't bother me so much these days,

But I just don't like hate.

Even when it's not directed at me, Like when my friends talk about each other behind their backs..

It's dreadful, I wish I could just be friends with everyone I knew.