Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 8th: You've won the lottery, what are you doing with your winnings?

Move out of the house, buy myself a new computer, go on vacation to see my relatives, make sure my family is set for life and proceed with a professional gaming carreer whilst keeping my current jobs on the side and saving the remainder of my winnings.

• Support Squad

If I won the lottery I'd use it to fund my time at Uni, find a decent apartment at a decent price and skate out my time with the money whist writing my shiz and playing mah games. Writing would be my contribution to society, as little as it may be ^^;

Favorite Genre: Rock. I love all forms of rock, Punk, Metal, Grunge, Ska, ect. I also really like Electronica.

Favorite Bands: Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Dropkick Murphays, System of a Down, Nirvana, the Offspring, the Gorillaz, Daft Punk.

If I won the Lottery, I would essentially just pay my bills and debts off. I would also send a lot of money home to my family. #old man response.

May 8th: You've won the lottery, what are you going to do with the money?

Three thing.

1. Save Half of the money to my future.

2. Get something cool and awesome games for my 1/4 of the money.

3. Donate that money to reborn, get a lot of rupees, give half of my rupees to everyone and so just being an asshole with "mess with others" and use bad sex joke status like ass or something else.

To the Favorite Genre/band thing, the genre is defiinately Rock, for the band it's Chao-against, i mean rise-otica..... basicallt i can't decide between those two bands,

To the lottery one, save half, spend the rest on games and shite

Well, there's a lot I'd do. I'd start by flying my ass northward. Then move the fuck away from my parents. Then I'd go and pay for doctorly things. Then pay for voice lessons, because I'm making little progress on my own. Then I'd use whatever was left to try to start a YouTube channel for myself

I almost never eat breakfast, but one I do enjoy is eggs scrambled with chopped up Bar S hotdogs (yes, it's that specific) and orange soda to drink. Huevos con chorizo breakfast burritos are pretty good too. Hell, leftover pizza works for me too. Or arroz con leche- get me like, 3 bowls of that sweet goodness. Anything else just isn't worth waking up for.

I could eat cereal any time of day, but it's more of a filler to tide me over to my next meal.

But I'd rather not eat waffles or pancakes or porridge. That shit is heavy and weighs me down. Same with

I rarely eat Breakfast but when it comes to Cereal well it depends on the Cereal like Reese's Puffs or French Toast Crunch.... Which I still need to get one of these days since French Toast Crunch was my childhood breakfast favorite. I also eat Popcorn Chicken/Chicken Nuggets/Chicken Tenders/Chicken Fries/Any Breaded Chicken(boneless kinds) or tacos or Pizza for breakfast if I go not Cereal. But if I go not pizza or taco or chicken or cereal I don't eat anything til Dinner..... great now I crave for pizza tacos chicken now. xD

May-13th-2015: What's your least favorite chore/task/daily-routine-must that you have to do or have had to do at some point?

I don't have a least favorite task to do anymore, but when my parents handed me a violin for the first time it was a bother because I didn't have much of an interest in music back then.

Last year my aunt got my Bravely Default for my birthday. It wasn't anything super huge (well, okay, a $40 gift is P huge for me), but it did show me that she'd been listening when I told her what I wanted and does care about me, despite me rarely seeing her

Last year my aunt got my Bravely Default for my birthday. It wasn't anything super huge (well, okay, a $40 gift is P huge for me), but it did show me that she'd been listening when I told her what I wanted and does care about me, despite me rarely seeing her

My aunt did the same for me with Rune Factory 4

But uh, I don't get too excited over gifts, so I'm not sure I have one. I mean, I got a car. That's nice.