Question of the Day

Do you even lift? Do you exercise? How much? - [9/5/2015]

In addition to three hours of school mandated sport per week, I cycle, rock climb and do martial arts. But no, I don't lift.

I have compulsory school sport but other than that no. Metabolism for the win! I'll need to start doing more sport at some point. I most definitely don't lift though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's difficult to keep up an exercise regime when you lose all motivation to do anything quite often.

When I'm in a good mood or just have inspiration then I do. (Also have a "gym" class at school and go to kickboxing training once a week (oh GOD the kickboxing makes me feel faint sometimes...))

Do you think you eat too much? How many proper meals you eat per day?

Ha...haha... I eat a proper meal maybe every third day. Most days I just grab toast or something from the fridge twice a day.

I like food, but I'm currently already proud that I'm eating at all. Baby steps here. At least I try to make sure I don't go hungry. I'll worry about a balanced diet later.

3-4 large meals. It depends on how I'm feeling.

I don't think I eat too much, but I am guilty of drinking too much coffee >.<

From September-7th-2015

What's one thing you're always really glad you did?

Joining Reborn. While it is not the biggest deal ever, Reborn did change my way of thinking about a plethora of things. Yes, it did me a favor.

A huge one, in fact.

Weekdays, I always have an organized lunch (thanks to school). I eat breakfast at school, too, so if I'm late, no food. At home, I tend to eat cereal, chips, and other easy-to-prepare foods.

Also, I eat way too much ramen.

>Eat to much

No, I definitely don't

I get one proper meal a day (dinner), usually manage to get something in my stomach for breakfast, and spend a half hour or so around midnight trying to scrounge up something to eat

If I'm lucky on weekends there will be enough food in the house for my dad to make lunch in addition to whatever my mom's cooking for dinner, but usually it;'s one or the other

I love nothing more than reading! <3

The last thing I read completely was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because I reread the series (for the xth time, heh), but I'm currently reading something about Communism in the Baltic states. Haven't finished that yet, though.