Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could live in any game's universe, what universe would that be? [10/5/2015]

Probably Pokémon.

Don't sass me sky! It's called HEADS or tails not TAILS or heads so the obvious pick is the first one.

*snaps fingers*

Almost all game-worlds that are interesting are super messed-up/deadly. And since this question is about where you'd like to live and most worlds would make the average joe a dead man, without the protagonists plot-armor, respawns and saves...Pokemon? Or Digimon.

• Global Mods

I haven't actually played it, but Splatoon looks like it could be fun. You get to turn into a squid and shoot ink.

I don't think Pokemon would be as fun first-hand because it would take longer to get through areas, you'd feel hot/cold in environments, and the training you could do in a few hours in the games might take weeks.

• Developers

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball... for science.

On a serious note (but Caz the first one was serious right?) I'd say the Sims, it would be so much easier to get a good career and to meet new people until the player traps me in a pool by taking the ladder away.

Pokemon. Sure, it may not be perfect(incompetent police, world nearly ending on multiple occasions due to criminals, people getting killed in horrific ways/disappearing because of pokemon, etc.), but it's better than pretty much every other world I can think of.

Edited by aquawaffle

Salami. I don't even know, man. It's sort of a thing that's been this way ever since I was a little kid. Hungry and in need of a little snack? Better look if there's some salami in the fridge.