Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

I'm not going as anything.

Mainly because I don't really want to, but also because no one really celebrates it in the Netherlands, hence why I can't really get hyped about Halloween :V

10/29 what are you going as for Halloween? A broke college bowler... aka myself

10/30 October 30th is known as mischief night. What is the most mischievous thing you've ever done? I mixed a very alcoholic drink for a friend to wake him up after a heavy night of drinking right before an exam... well, I may have gotten him drunk again and made him pass out during the class after it... whoops

October 30th is often known as 'Mischief Night. What is the most mischievous thing you've ever done? - [10/30/2015]

I thought the shenanigans occurred on the 31st? oh well.

The most mischievous thing I've ever done is one night on Halloween, I got on my roof with the water hose. And whoever rang the doorbell got a nice hosing of water. Then we moved and my mom thinks it's "dangerous" to do it again on a two-story house. Can you believe this?

...we don't do that around here. Or at least my family doesn't and I don't recall anyone I know ever saying "so I got ____ for Christmas".

Although, I'm Serbian and we do Christmas in January, like Russia. Maybe more than just the date differs from "standard" Christmas? Idk, I was never much of a holiday guy.

It's not the holiday season yet.

Well, a PS4 would be amazing, but I don't actually expect that. I'd be really happy to get the Dark Souls II Design Works book though. I've been meaning to get that at some point.