Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, man, that's a tough choice, there's so many great auth folks.

Honestly tho, that Dan is a cool dude, pass it on. 10/10 person, would share snacks with.

And though I don't think I've ever really had a personal conversation with either (aside from maybe chit-chat on the lobby), I like Vinny and Kyoyo.

Ikaru seems cool, too.

And you. You're all cool.

Congratulations

Each of you is a winner~

11-23-15: IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND, WHAT 3 ITEMS WOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?

- A computer/cell phone

- A blanket

- A toilet

My three basic necessities. hopefully I can get wi-fi or something on the desert island.

Computer/Cell Phone? Have fun with no electricity!

Toilet? Have fun with no running water!

Blanket probably wouldn't last long either.

-Knife

-Flint Lighter

-Poncho

Does this thread have rules? Okay here's the question:

What happens if you use Earthquake on a Pokemon that has the Ability Levitate that is underground after using Dig? Given the one who used Earthquake doesn't have Mold Breaker?

I know could try it out in the game for myself but I'm just wondering if you guys have thought about it.

Does this thread have rules? Okay here's the question:

What happens if you use Earthquake on a Pokemon that has the Ability Levitate that is underground after using Dig? Given the one who used Earthquake doesn't have Mold Breaker?

I know could try it out in the game for myself but I'm just wondering if you guys have thought about it.

Dude, re-read the first post.

And you're better off posting pokemon questiosn in the pokemon fanclub board.

This isn't the place for questions with one specific answer.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? - [11/26/2015]

I am thankful for my health, family and friends, and also a functioning network, cliche i know, but those are all precious to me.

Edited by TimTim

This is kinda like the ones before me but I am thankful I found Reborn and made many friends here. I am also thankful that my family is as close as they are. Lastly, I am thankful for the large network of free food for the homeless that I am able to volunteer for in my local area. That is all for now~ ^_^

BTW, the answer is nothing happens.

Computer/Cell Phone? Have fun with no electricity!

Toilet? Have fun with no running water!

Blanket probably wouldn't last long either.

don't crush my dreams

I take it all back and I'll take along a house with running water and electricity (the house being one item). c:

[11-27-15] - Did you save your money specifically for Black Friday sales?! If so (or not), what are you going to get?

Nope, my family does the shopping; I just sit at home and do nothing.