Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

Yesterday's question: I'm thankful for ice cream sandwiches, cake, cupcakes, ice cream, cookies, donuts, and candy.

Today's question: No. Black Friday shoppers are the most uncivilized creatures in the universe, and what they put out for Black Friday is the junk they want to get rid of. I remember hearing 90% of Black Friday items get returned the next day.

Did you save your money specifically for Black Friday sales?! If so (or not), what are you going to get? [11/27/2015]

the sadistic part of me really wishes that the onions satirical reports of mass deaths at black friday sales events were actually true.

no. I get my holiday shopping done months in advance. black friday is a really big chaotic hellhole that nobody gets anything out of except bruises, empty bank accounts, and bad tempers.

Any meme that becomes stupidly overused (all of them)

In particular, when people just spout them out without knowing what they mean.

This seems to be pretty common with kappa, and way too many people are saying Kek for my liking but I don't really consider that a meme x.x

John Cena annoys me a lot to be perfectly honest (goes and hides from Mockingbird).

So does What are Those and other stupid stuff like that annoy me too.

In terms of Reborn memes I don't love the lemon at all (goes and hides from Neo).

I don't like memes in general.