Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QoTD 12/13

I have a screwed up circadian rhythm and disrupted sleep hygiene, longest i had stayed awake was for a day or so(20-ish hours) when i was cramming for exams, was binge watching a tv series, or was too absorbed into a book.

Edited by TimTim

• Developers

Pretty sure the ONLY person I tease on here is Dan. All the other people I talk to tend to not have much teasing in the picture.

Except it's not teasing and Dan really does have me locked in his basement pls send halp.

Who is your favorite person to tease on Reborn? Why? (12/14/15)

Back on PO, Kaito had to be very careful around me because I would quotebook any slip up or embarrassing moment he did when I was online.

I also like teasing ame. spiders work. every time.

Edited by Noivy

What do you do to alleviate stress in your life? (12/15/15)

Go for a run or walk in the park, and also do some yoga, some other time i watch some comedies to relieve the stress

Edited by TimTim

this question was asked a few months ago btw with almost exactly the same wording.

I'll slap dash with a white glove tomorrow.

From 10-18th-2015:

How do you destress?

R -> Music helps a lot. And just allowing myself to forget about some things for some minutes. Not th most optimal way, but it works for me.

[6]Question of the Day: Would you rather.. Never have access to the Internet ever again, or have to eat every single food you dislike day in and out for the rest of your life? (12/16/15)

This is an incredibly difficult question. Both would kill me inside. Maybe have to eat the food I don't like...