Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I missed quite a few of these.

13/12: I guess bland with a hint of sweetness?

14/12: I don't tease people... Or do I? I have no clue.

15/12: Video games.

16/12: I'd go with the food. Although that would likely lead to a very limited diet. Probably mostly limited to McDonalds syrup. Still better than no internet, especially in this day and age.

Which console/handheld do you not own, but desperately want in the future? (12/17/15)

The Wii U. I keep seeing stuff like Xenoblade X, Splatoon, and Mario Maker, and I just want to be able to play them.

I've been trying to save my money for it, but I'm still short over a hundred euro. And I keep getting tempted to buy stuff.

Console? I own all 3 and dislike pc so there isn't one for me. If anything, I regret buying wiiu and xb1.

No internet or eat only the food I dislike? Clearly I would go with no internet. I like reading books and would like be actively athletic again or learn how to play the violin. Those of you who chose terrible food have no idea. They eat pickled duck embryos in the egg in Vietnam. Somewhere in Asia they make soup with fibrous bird vomit that the birds use to make their nests. All of you have no clue what you are asking for. Care to try some live baby octopus? How about Rocky Mountain oysters? You fools don't know enough to even be afraid.

Let go of your internet crutch and talk to people.

Console? I own all 3 and dislike pc so there isn't one for me. If anything, I regret buying wiiu and xb1.

No internet or eat only the food I dislike? Clearly I would go with no internet. I like reading books and would like be actively athletic again or learn how to play the violin. Those of you who chose terrible food have no idea. They eat pickled duck embryos in the egg in Vietnam. Somewhere in Asia they make soup with fibrous bird vomit that the birds use to make their nests. All of you have no clue what you are asking for. Care to try some live baby octopus? How about Rocky Mountain oysters? You fools don't know enough to even be afraid.

Let go of your internet crutch and talk to people.

Who wants to talk on the internet and become friends?

... Why are you looking at me, that was a rhetorical question.

Nope:

- Smash - I'm not good at this so...

- Snowball Fight - No team, Bad competitive skill

- Queen's Game - Way too chaotic for me

- Secrer Santa - I didn't know what to donate. :C Maybe next time.

- Hunger Games - I had to leave and I missed it rip

- Anything after King's Game (CaH and stuff) - idk what else was played so

Basically what I would've wanted to do:

- Secret Santa

- Hunger Games

- Maybe Snowball Fight