Question of the Day

20/12: I missed the Smash 3DS Tourney(because I forgot about it), and anything after King's game(because I fell asleep at the end of King's Game). Apparently, Cards Against Humanity happened. I regret missing those. I also skipped the Snowball fight. Was not interested in Single battles that day. I also skipped Hunger Games because I wasn't that interested, to be honest(Sorry Pineapple).

Now, for today's question:

Do you like or do you dislike fireworks? [12/21/2015]

Neither. I dunno, fireworks certainly are pretty and loud, but I prefer normal explosions. Am I weird?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QoTD 20/12

I was there from the beginning to the Snowball Fight. Thenceforth Internet decided to laugh at my face, noice [:

QoTD 21/12

Depends, when I'm awake and ready to party I like it, but when I'm trying to sleep, I don't @.@

• Veterans

shit's lit *bricked*

i actually really like fireworks! i've set off some myself before, and i love looking at it, but on the condition that everything is as safe as it can get.

Edited by Zumi

I love fireworks and it's something I look forward to during special occasions.

Fireworks can be seen directly from our 2nd floor windows during the holidays and special occasions which is great so I don't have to go outside for a good enough view.

But was is really amazing is watching them by the river near our house which is great because they all seem so near and even the reflections sure brighten up the ambiance.

• Veterans

Do you like or do you dislike fireworks? [12/21/2015]

I like them, I guess. They're disruptive at times and dangerous when used wrongly but they look pretty in the sky so can I really complain?