Question of the Day

I mean this is completely unfair as a question. I play Dota. So obviously, Dota. I have so many hours in that game. League of Lesbians, Smash 4 and Skullgirls all tie for second.

However if we are talking about single player games, Huniepop is probably the winner. Just to show how little I play single player games.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning or Reborn

I started HM: ANB in July iirc, and I'm on the 3rd Year /o/ T̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶L̶O̶T̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶

I have spent 2328 Hours with Reborn if I count all my 6 Playthroughs this year, lol

EDIT: 2328h = 97 days = 3,1 months

Edited by Kuma

• Global Mods

Who's your favorite Pokémon rival character? [1/1/2016]

Wally. I like that he was sick and overcame his illness and timidness by traveling. I wish he got more than 2 battles during the main story. I think he should've been the main rival instead of Brendan/May, who was more interested in helping their dad with research than straight-up adventuring and battles.

Pokemon rival...

Althrough Wally is a fav of mine, he isn't very developed for real.

Silver is probably the one so is my favourite. Backstory with giovanni and the rival battles is pretty awesome. And especially in final battle when he have more trust and loveness with the pokemon as golbat to crobat shows that. Which makes really a devolopment.

Wally. I like that he was sick and overcame his illness and timidness by traveling. I wish he got more than 2 battles during the main story. I think he should've been the main rival instead of Brendan/May, who was more interested in helping their dad with research than straight-up adventuring and battles.

THIS SO MUCH. I agree in this one.

Silver, because his character motivations are really touching throughout, and plus, the way they developed his character via an IN-GAME mechanic (friendship evolution of Golbat) was really well done.

I really like almost all of the rivals. Nostalgia really kicks in for Blue and his epic final battle. I really enjoyed Silver's development hat Bigjra mentioned above. I really wish that Wally got more battles. Barry was an interesting take wish I had his running speed. Bianca and Cheren were good, contrasting characters and I enjoyed seeing their futures.Hugh had a good story wish his sister had a unique sprite. As for 6th generaton, I wasn't a big fab but the fireworks scene was kinda cute I guess. Maybe this will change as time goes on~

Hugh

Jumping on the Silver train. His battles are interesting as I like his team, he has quite a nice design, his character development is excellent and he even gets a backstory. He's a really great rival.

I pretty much like all of the rivals except Barry.

Since Sinnamon brought my attention to it, though, I'd have to say Cain is my favorite. I think the part where he defends the PC from El at Radomus' castle bc their team is trashed from fighting Radomus probably set it in stone, or maybe all of the flirting got to me 'cause i'd be his prince any day tbh. Never have I been this desperate for rival interaction :")

If you could pick, mix and merge 3 regions together from all the Pokémon games, which ones would you pick and why? [1/2/2016]

I would pick the Johto, Hoenn and Kalos regions. These are my three favourite regions by far. Kalos is really pretty and has some of my favourite pokemon, Johto has some of my favourite characters and lore and Hoenn is pretty, has nice people and towns.

1/1 Question: Hmm... A lot of rivals that aren't complete jerks seem to be either pretty boring, or annoying(and clearly not intentionally so).

Guess I'll say Silver, simply because it was always satisfying to take him down a notch after seeing his dialogue which, up until he tries to take better care of his pokemon, can be pretty much summed up as: "Blah blah blah weaklings. Blah blah blah strong Pokémon. I'm better than you even though I clearly lost every single battle we had. Blah blah blah!"

2/1 Question: I'll take the water routes from Hoenn, the numerous caves and the slowness of Sinnoh, and the lack of memorable areas and and swarms of Ratatas, Tentacools and Zubats from Kanto.

What do you get? The greatest region ever. 10/10.

1/1: My favorite rival has to Barry I might have taken a few too many headbutts to the face. Essentially, we both want to get stronger but he is the complete opposite of me. Also his dad is Sinnoh Frontier Brain so, +1 for that.

1/2: Can I get a mesh of Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Since those regions focused more on the history and the creation of Pokemon.

• Veterans

1/1

best rival is a tie between barry and wally. barry is just great bc he's way too active, while wally actually makes some serious character growth in the game, which i think is pretty neat since you don't often see character development that much in canon pokemon games.

2/1

give sinnoh/unova/johto mash. pls

sinnoh for the lore, unova for the story and johto for the atmosphere

QoTD 1/2

Sinnoh-Hoenn-Unova, travelling in that order too, Kalos is too plain for my taste, Sinnoh has the most interesting terrain and with Hoenn water route as balance, and Unova with its vibrant cities and residents