Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

1/1

Blue or Silver. One's an arrogant douchebag that's always one step ahead of you and becomes the champion before being dethroned merely hours after his ascension to the position while the other's the neglected and abandoned son of the leader of a world wide crime organization. Both of them are good rivals something more recent games are lacking in Looking at you BW2&XY

I'll probably go with Blue here though as damn, he still puts up a fight as outside of the first 3 and the final battle with him, Silver's actually kind of a pushover...which kinda fits in with his character development. Still love both of them.

2/1

Sinnoh/Unova/Johto def those three lol.

Jan 1: Blue was actually a challenge, unlike most of the other Rivals, and plus he's more antagonistic then most of the others (besides Silver), so he's probably my favorite.

Jan 2: Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos are my favorite regions based on just their appearances, so yeah.

01/01

Barry. He was my first rival, and I like his craziness and animation. If he existed, would certainly be my friend, lol.

02/01

I'm joining the Sinnoh/Unova/Johto bandwagon bcs I like bandwagons. Jk, I think a game with them mixed together would be a great game!

Edited by Kuma

QoTD 1/5

Swiss cheese or American processed cheese, i guess, didn't eat much cheese to begin with since my hometown supermarkets dont sell a lot of cheese unless you go to imported goods department.

Any of them, literally, I'm super obsessed with cheese, anything with cheese is wonderful.

A N Y T H I N G

basically this; I like cheese more than I probably should

Edited by Alicirno

Cold weather is comfy weather imo.

Rain and wind are nice just not together...

This ^

Cold >>>>>>

If it's hot, how do you refresh yourself? Taking a bath, turning the fan or/and the air conditioner on, but It's still hot no matter what!

Not to mention the sweat

BUT, If it's cold, how do you warm yourself? Using fluffy and warm clothes, covering yourself with a blanket and watching Netflix all day. P E R F E C T