Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What’s the first thing you notice about people? - [1/16/2016]

Their souls

It kind of changes. Honestly it might be hair. I notice people with stupid hair quite a lot. Then again, I probably don't get to call it stupid given my logic is do as little with it as possible. They probably just put more effort into it than me.

Well, I've already authored a book, a biography detailing the life of my grandfather (who was a very learned and great man) and the history of his family, so for now, if I were to write another, it'd likely be something similar...though I've yet to find another illustrious life.

QoTD 01/16

I start the day with a schedule in my head, "I'll do this, then I'll do this, and then this..." that's how I wake up

QoTD 01/17

idk. I don't notice what I notice about people.

ICSW represents me.

QoTD 01/18

Title: I'm too lazy to write a title

What it would be about: I̶'̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶ Laziness: How to overcome, how to accept - An autobiography

QotD 16/01

What's a schedule? In all seriousness, only work and school get a schedule. Everything else is whatever.

QotD 17/01

I notice their nose/eyes, and their legs/feet.

QotD 18/01

Title: Why Writing is Hard: A Critical Analysis of Writer's Block and Associated Topics

I'm not sure what I'd put in it, though, since I kinda have issues writing...

• Global Mods

Well, I've already written a few short stories. If I wrote an entire book it would probably be called "Things I Thought of and Wrote Down" and would be a bunch of nonsense scenarios (or one massive nonsense scenario) like some of the threads I've made in the wasteland.

QotD 16/01

I either plan every single detail of my day, or keep a very loose schedule other than school hours. I generally opt for the latter, as planning things in detail stresses me out. My brand of spontaneity is kind of erratic though. Sometimes I sleep for upwards of twelve hours a day, and other times I can forget to sleep.

If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? - [1/18/2016]

This is hard. I'm a kind of depressing person when I write so it'd probably be something about a struggle with mental illness. I don't know what it would be called.

If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? - [1/18/2016]

Probably go through and flesh out my middle school story about a group of people paying to use a time machine to go back and do certain adventurous things. Like slay a dragon. And Merlin is there where the party emerges to say that he summoned you to slay the dragon plaguing the kingdom. With that damned knowing twinkle in his eye.

My idea, do not steal.

Never figured out what to call it. Never had to put a title on it actually. xD