Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've all been asked at some point how you found Reborn. But what keeps you coming back?

The amazing people I've met here. Especially the ones I can't reach elsewhere, but sleepless nights are much more fun when I can talk to people on the server for a while.

I'm also still very emotionally invested in the game itself, hah.

What is your favorite kind of potato?

All of them? Uh, I guess I eat them mashed more often than not, but potatoes are good. Now I'm hungry...

What's your favorite kind of potato?

You've all been asked at some point how you found Reborn. But what keeps you coming back?

1.) Any kind really. Mashed, baked, red, cheesy, french fry, chip form.

2.) The community in general. It's positive all around and I've made some good friends here as well. And I also want to active until the game's completion.

i'm just fond of the place and the people in it.

What is your favorite kind of potato?

glados.

Okay, usually I would wait until it is the actual question but I had to answer this.

I am kind of obsessed with musical theater tbh.

So you don't get a single answer. You get a list.

Into the Woods- stuff the movie. It ruined what is one of the funniest and cleverest musicals of all time. The songs are great and the lyrics are incredibly clever.

Wicked- I didn't love this one when I saw it the first time, but it was mostly because the Melbournian cast was pretty weak when I first saw it. The songs are incredible and the story is very engaging as well.

Chess- It makes me sad that this one often flies under the radar. Chess is an incredible musical with some great songs that range from emotional ballads to big numbers. The production of this that I saw was one of the best casts in a musical that I've seen!

Les Mis- How couldn't I put this here? It is fantastic. That's all I have to say.

Little Shop of horrors- I just love this musical with a passion. It is incredibly catchy and has a great plot

West Side Story- Upbeat and brilliant. Great music, acting parts and an interesting adaption of Romeo and Juliet.

Honorable mentions: My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music and Jesus Christ Superstar

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I celebrate Easter. I celebrate it the traditional way, I guess... Hide some Easter Eggs outside and you have to find them, yeah, that's me.

Would you rather eat onion rings (which are my favorite) or sweet potato fries?

it's been years since i happened to live somewhere that celebrates easter, but i tend to love and overcelebrate all holiday i across. except for christmas fuck that shit. feathers. everywhere. this year i have cats, so we'll see how that goes. usually easter falls around my sisters birthday (this year it's early thou), so that tends to overshadow it.

zI5zB91.jpg

29/3 - The last time I had a deja-vu feeling was a couple of weeks ago, when I asked my friend about why they steal my scarf so much when we're at school. This happens to the point where people think I'm wearing their scarf. We have a variation of this conversation every few school days.