OOH BABY A TRIPEL!!! (Intros)

Hey Reborn, now that I used that title to grab your attention, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is apparent (because of the guy posting this). I'm the lean, mean, fighting machine Korematsu (And yes the triple can come in here). You can call me Darv or Kore if it's easier on the vocal cords or yer fingers. My name is a mouthful to say.

It's pronounced depending on how you want to put it, but it's best interpreted as Co-ray-maht-sue. Or Cor-uh-maht-sue. To each their own I say.

Mind me if I'm crass or sadistic. Been born and raised that way, but I'll keep it to a minimum while I'm on here. If there's two things I'd make myself known for, it's my mildly caustic attitude and my appreciation for art of game characters, gijinkas, and anthromorphs. Prolly gonna change my avatar sometime soon, but I'ma gonna keep this hot tamale Milotic for now staring at the sunset.

Been playing this Reborn thing since E13 (God rest on Charlotte and her double Ninetales) and I'm purdy hyepd (no typo) about E15.

Anyways, been reading around here and I've gotten the jist of what is expected from me and the other posters. I'll just direct myself and see where this goes.

Dat avatar doe man lol.

Anyway welcome to the community. Have fun here and get crazy.

Make sure you read the rules so is on the left.

And episode 13 charlotte huh?

Edited by ShingSt

Dat avatar doe man lol.

I think "dat avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" is more appropriate. But that's just me.

Well met Darv!

Welcome to Reborn.

It's too late here, so i'm out of ideas.

Ark got you with the music, so we will wait for Zeph to convert you.

In the meantime, enjoy your PERMANENT stay.

Edited by Vinny

Hm. Read the rules. Simple enough. The music was just -.-

Thinking more along the lines of the Aladdin 40 thieves club intro (Google it sometime).

Also da heck does Zeph do?

She does this: Wololooo \o/

And now you're blue, just like us. Welcome by the way, if you have questions feel free to ask me.

yeah what Sheep said

Welcome to Reborn, new child of blue! \o/ if you happen to turn red we're disowning you