Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

It just seemed like a cool addition. You are not obliged to include it. Just a different sprite, since the game promises several new features.

Anyway, if you are using the traditional bicycle, just consider it.

Do we have artwork for every single pokemon to be coded in the game, or does that and the general coding of the game progress simultaneously?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well all the aspects of the work started at the same time, when we literally had a seat together and said "let's do this". So yeah, the plan is to have all the Pokemon sprited and coded in before we actually get to finalizing the first chapter, but at this stage we are of course prioritizing the Pokemon that will appear in chapter 1.

OCMjSLm.png

This place is as dead as my wallet, let's fuel the fire a bit more with a new pokémon:

_110_pslamb_by_zimvader42-d91o40l.png

This is Pslamb. Is a sheep. But not any sheep! is a psychic sheep! Indeed, this little cute mary-had-a-little-lamb creature of soft wool and happy mind is a normal/psychic pokémon that is usually found in herds, doing the things a sheep does, but psychically, no less!

Also, lets see who guesses the right pronunciation of its name (I doulbe dare you!).

Well, that's all until this day next week, so keep tunned for more psychic sheeps to come!

Disclaimer: next week might not include any more psychic sheeps

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME????

I mean, seriously!

LOOK AT IT!

IT SCREAMS: "I'M FLUFFY!! COME AND CUDDLE ME!!!"

Dou you guys want me to DIE from visual-diabetus??? or drowning in fluffiness???

Don't you have ANY mean or evil looking pokemon?? - you now... FOR A CHANGE???

and the pronounciation... hmmmm... "S-eye-lamb" (a silent P)??

• Veterans

SLAM

We have our winner ladi-

All of these Pokemon are so neat and adorable. I want to use every single one of them.

I'm guessing it's pronounced like "Slam"?

Nope here's the winner. Jeri 2 slow.

I'd just like to say.... while I didn't draw the design ((Zim is 5000 times the reason it is that good. He a fantastic artist.)) This little guy is kinda my baby and one of the mons I designed for the project.

The pronunciation is 100% "Slam" by the way, I will just confirm that.

Side note, Pslamb is my Third Fav mon in this project thus far. The other two haven't been seen yet.

i have an idea:

a car as a key item.

its like the batmobile where it can be summoned with keys

and maybe through some coding thing, it can go considerably baster than a bike, but you cant use it in small spaces. just designated paths~

just a thought

OCMjSLm.png

This place is as dead as my wallet, let's fuel the fire a bit more with a new pokémon:

_110_pslamb_by_zimvader42-d91o40l.png

This is Pslamb. Is a sheep. But not any sheep! is a psychic sheep! Indeed, this little cute mary-had-a-little-lamb creature of soft wool and happy mind is a normal/psychic pokémon that is usually found in herds, doing the things a sheep does, but psychically, no less!

Also, lets see who guesses the right pronunciation of its name (I doulbe dare you!).

Well, that's all until this day next week, so keep tunned for more psychic sheeps to come!

Disclaimer: next week might not include any more psychic sheeps

Is it just me or do those black orbs look like anal beads?

Side note, Pslamb is my Third Fav mon in this project thus far. The other two haven't been seen yet.

Side side note, I know the other two of Huk's favs. One of them is also a fav of mine lol.

DAMN IT GUYS I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!

XD Don't worry, if it makes you feel better, I'll say that Pslamb's tail looks like that because when drawing it I was like "what does the tail of a psychic sheep look like?", and I drew a variety of tails, from dog tails to fluffy tails, and even a tail-less version, but in the end, I got it: psychic sheeps have tails made of spheres of concentrated psychic energy! and that's how Shespy's tail came to be....despite Dark's creepy observation...

Don't you have ANY mean or evil looking pokemon?? - you now... FOR A CHANGE???

Well we could announce Pslamb's natural predator at some point... A wolf that disguises itself as a Pslamb to infiltrate the flock and slaughter the poor, little, defenseless sheeps... But the problem is, the unevolved form of that one is a little wolf cub disguised as a little sheep, so it ends up being cute and fluffy too.

I think this is something you will have to grow accustomed to: the big bad badasses of the game are the fully evolved Pokemon, as well as the Pokemon that do not evolve... But it is our policy to reveal exclusively LC-legal Pokemon at this stage, and those invitably end up being cute and cuddly by default... Even the Pokemon we have ready for next week's announcement (I mentioned a Ghost-type a few days ago, remember?), while definitely looking tougher and weirder than most LC Pokemon, will still have traits that might lead some people to find it cute: that's the deal with LC I am afraid but hey, all these guys will eventually grow up to be the scary badasses you want, promise :P

C'mon and PSLAMB.

#StillWaiting :C

I already told you, the Pokemon you contributed will be announced at a MUCH later point on the account of being, for all intent and purposes, a late-game Pokemon. We are focusing on Pokemon that will be possible to catch, or at least to see, in the first 2-3 chapters for now... But your moment will come too ;)

On a side note, Pslamb got a lot of attention and buzz, possibly one of the most egregious examples of an announcement of ours generating a wave of hype... And yet Zim's post with the announcement got only one like (which was from me by the way). Much less hyped announcements got like, 4 or 5 likes in the past... Is there some sort of conspiracy against Zim? o.O

Illuminati confirmed

• Veterans

To be fair we might see the mon Jeri announced used by a certain boss...but they won't be a boss at the time she appears.......#SlightlyCrypticSpoilers