• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but but but ...you said there would be a whole bunch :(

A67c60t.jpg

In all seriousness, I merely said "don't worry, we are going to have redheads", using the plural because back then we hadn't announced Cat yet, and I didn't want to give any hints. When Cat was eventually revealed, I simply stated she was the redhead you had been craving so much: that there would be more coming was a conclusion you jumped to :P

A67c60t.jpg

In all seriousness, I merely said "don't worry, we are going to have redheads", using the plural because back then we hadn't announced Cat yet, and I didn't want to give any hints. When Cat was eventually revealed, I simply stated she was the redhead you had been craving so much: that there would be more coming was a conclusion you jumped to :P

dis is how i feel :(

Since I cannot quote right now, in regards to the messages about the canon (and yes this is how you spell it. It's short form for canonical, or was at one point, though now it has it's own meaning. Like, there's no artillery pieces in this game, a.k.a. cannons lol. At least no literal ones lolololol.) There is no canon starter. Every choice is just as canon as the others. Because there's 0 point of that choice existing at all if there is a canon or "correct" choice. There for when I write the scenes with those characters I do not have a team in mind, I simply don't need that. So, picking Lifoam, or eufur, or Roober, is a valid choice 100% no matter which you choose. It's a disservice to the players to say "this is the canon starter." That roughly invalidates 2/3s of the player base's choice (assuming of course all 3 were picked evenly.). In my book, that is a huuuge no no. Therefore it won't be done. In that team preview... we just have to go with the fact that it had to be one of them, not all 3. It get crowded as all hell if we put all of her possible team members. So, just had to choose which we felt was the most solid. Easiest way to narrow it down.

Also, do sincerely apologize if delays end up happening. I know it's not in my control what happened etc, but can't but feel I'll have let you guys down if it does happen. While my 3DS is still allowing me to keep in some form of contact... it's in a limited capacity in which I can't really do my work of writing properly. So, If worse comes to worse and things do get delayed, I really do apologize for that. I'm working on getting this silly mess fixed. Hopefully, it is soon. I really hope you guys understand.

i see interesting indeed well i cant determine each of thier competitve worth by looks alone but i hope it will be an interesting fight im gonna restart specifically with lifoam just to see how tough can this team really get and one last question can you post the stats of each starter and movepool even a pm would be ok would help me startegize what to do with the starters

Just use 6 Elftiks :Kappa:

ud2yLDK.png

Thought you were going to get a normal announcement? Not this time, it's Valentine's day!

First of all, have a happy Valentine's (or Singles Awareness) day, everyone! Whether you're hanging out with your loved ones or sitting alone in your room eating ice cream and playing Se7en, we hope you have an excellent day.

Of course, since it is such a wonderful day, we have a very special insider post for you guys: Yes, you guessed it, this will be an in-depth analysis of shipping in Pokemon Se7en!

kYOPcsz.png

You might have already seen this ship in our game. It's true, this is one of the few canon ships in Se7en! This one's called Nauphrantom, the Cursed Ship Pokemon. It's most well known as Mary's Ace Pokemon, and, if you've battled her, you could have concluded that this is indeed a GHOST/WATER type. It's also known for carrying sailors who died at sea to the Underworld, but that's a story for another day.

When we were revealing the stat averages of all of the types a long while ago, the Water type's massive HP stat was remarkable. It was already hinted at before, but Nauphrantom does indeed have the highest HP stat in the game, which is pretty neat.

As for abilities, Nauphrantom has Levitate, but it can also have a Hidden Ability, which you guys can try to guess. And as for movesets, expect a lot of stalling/survival moves, the obligatory Ghost/Water attacks, and a few of the common biting moves.

Who do you ship Nauphrantom with? Comment your favorite ships below!

Oh wow well tom im counting this as click bait you promised me a canon ship im not seeing a canon there anywhere and its certainly not juicy gossip enough of a ship for me

I promised a canon ship announced on Valentine's day. Nauphrantom is part of Se7en's canon, it is a ship, and today is Valentine's day. It seems to me that I kept my promise.

I promised a canon ship announced on Valentine's day. Nauphrantom is part of Se7en's canon, it is a ship, and today is Valentine's day. It seems to me that I kept my promise.

Well played but come on give us some cannon Shipping(you know which one im talking about)

• Veterans

Zimmy should totally draw the ship with mary in the pic :S

#riot

Nah, Zim's doing a shit ton of artworks already for a certain something in E2. You'll see what I mean :P

Maybe in another episode tho.

And yet, Zim is not the one getting the likes for his work...

What do likes even do? Isn't it nothing but flattery?

But if it pleases you all, I'll like one of Zim's posts in return for every like on the sketches :P

... Or maybe not. Looks like I have bad news for you all, guys.
Quoting directly Azery, who can explain the issue much better than I can:

Welp. Here's something ELSE that's going to hold up E2's release. There's recently been a completely game breaking bug found in essentials 16.1 that I literally just found out about and tested and it does occur.

What happens is that if you compress the game(which is practically mandatory unless we want to give people access to all of the game's files..)the moment someone starts up the game and tries to name or even choose their character, the game crashes. This is out of the range of stuff I could potentially fix and downgrading would make me have to re-do a bunch of OTHER things including fixing movesets and re-adding all of the Gen 6 moves.

Doing that would take a LOT more time too. Which means that I HAVE to wait for a fix for this to be made available or downgrade if we want to get a release out at all. Both options cause setbacks.

You guys cannot imagine how frustrated I am at this, considering ALL the set backs we've already had.

To this, you need to add that, halfway through march, Az is going to leave on a trip during which he won't be able to work on the game, so yeah, if the fix comes out in that time frame... Welp, you see where I'm going with this.

Therefore, as of this moment Episode 2 is to be considered indefinitely delayed. We blame whoever is responsible for the Essential bug. On the plus side, this delay will be the perfect occasion for us to improve our game all around, from the dialogues in need of a revamp to the tiles that could use an upgrade, a few juicy graphical perks will be introduced, and there will even be more time for Juu to complete our OST.

We promised that, starting with Ep 2, we would really show off our stuff. Essential bugs nonwithstanding we will, eventually, honor that promise.

We will make sure to keep you guys up to date on the progresses with our usual policy of announcements, but we would really appreciate it if you could avoid making "so, how long until the release?" posts (RED I AM TALKING TO YOU), because for once Azery wasn't slacking off, and this situation is not our fault.

#PleaseUnderstand