Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random? number? generator? time? It's?!?!

Seriously tho, what does that do? o.o

https://www.random.org/

I go on that site and set it to 1-9. If it lands on 1-3 I pick the grass start, 4-6 I pick fire and 7-9 I pick water. I usually do that with starters if I can't decide... or if I want some extra randomness added to a nuzlocke.

https://www.random.org/

I go on that site and set it to 1-9. If it lands on 1-3 I pick the grass start, 4-6 I pick fire and 7-9 I pick water. I usually do that with starters if I can't decide... or if I want some extra randomness added to a nuzlocke.

well... why not just 1-3?

3 out of 9 per type... it's the same odds... just saying...

tiny edit:

I swear to almighty Helix... this "wynaut" emote is driving me nuts...

Edited by Cepheus

tiny edit:

How did you avoid the "why not" turning into wynaut?

I'd like to know how to do that for when I don't actually want a wynaut showing and messing up the text.

Regarding the random number generator, that's pretty cool lol

How did you avoid the "why not" turning into wynaut?

I'd like to know how to do that for when I don't actually want a wynaut showing and messing up the text.

Regarding the random number generator, that's pretty cool lol

well I just put TWO SPACES between 'why' and 'not'!

like: why**not (the * are spaces) :P

well I just put TWO SPACES between 'why' and 'not'!

like: why**not (the * are spaces) :P

You can actually turn off emotes as well in the more reply options so both options work if you don't want a second space in there. ((cause that bothers the heck out of me cause I can tell when there is an extra space that shouldn't be there, but that is a me thing I suppose lol.))

Update the OP so it would be on par with out latest progresses, also added Calvius to the "Who we are" spoiler, as he is officially one of us now! The only problem with this is that I don't know how to continue the joke in the title anymore ;-;

Update the OP so it would be on par with out latest progresses, also added Calvius to the "Who we are" spoiler, as he is officially one of us now! The only problem with this is that I don't know how to continue the joke in the title anymore ;-;

Calvius is Serperior. Serperior is a snake. The snake eats the duck. GG Azery

tiny edit:

Oh wait, I screwed that up. I actually determined it through the last digit in my Trainer ID for that specific game. And if it's a 0, I just use the next number in the line.

Also I'm not very fond of that emote either.

This somehow makes a completely different impression with that crying Togepi avatar lol

well, tbh i was thinking about changing. But i don't know what to change to.

OCMjSLm.png

Ladies and Gentleman!

With me joining the development team, a new Pokémon will join your memory today!

It is time to announce ...

Bloanna, the Desert Lizard Pokémon

_043_bloanna_by_zimvader42-d8ttc2g.png

Being a rare STEEL/DRAGON-Type, Bloanna sure isn't your everyday Pokémon!

Also, rocking the unique ability Dragonize, it can turn Normal type attacks into Dragon type ones, including the 30% power bonus!

That it is for now, have a great day folks, and watch out for our revealing next week!

damn...

dragon/steel we have a mini Dialga over here!

doesn't seem like an early game Pokemon... more mid-, to late-game.

(but on the other hand, Honedge's type seemed to powerful for an early game type... and yet we got it after the first badge...)

Are you sure Dragonize isn't its hidden ability... that seems damn strong for a standard ability!

Since dragon is normal effective to everything except Fairy and Steel... and then it get's power boosted...

Tackle - Strength 40

+ 30% = 52

+ (Dragon) STAB ( *1.5) = 78

Slash / Headbutt - Strangth 70

+ 30% = 91

+ STAB (*1.5) = 136.5

Come on... that is WAY TOO Powerful for a Standard Ability... espacially on Dragon-Type!

damn...

dragon/steel we have a mini Dialga over here!

doesn't seem like an early game Pokemon... more mid-, to late-game.

(but on the other hand, Honedge's type seemed to powerful for an early game type... and yet we got it after the first badge...)

Are you sure Dragonize isn't its hidden ability... that seems damn strong for a standard ability!

Since dragon is normal effective to everything except Fairy and Steel... and then it get's power boosted...

Tackle - Strength 40

+ 30% = 52

+ (Dragon) STAB ( *1.5) = 78

Slash / Headbutt - Strangth 70

+ 30% = 91

+ STAB (*1.5) = 136.5

Come on... that is WAY TOO Powerful for a Standard Ability... espacially on Dragon-Type!

Yep, it's that strong. However, we found a way to counterbalance it. I won't say anything because well, if you want more infos on movepools and whatnot, you gotta play the game, but... Yeah, it is less broken than it looks like.

Little hint: how many Dragon-type moves do you know that are weaker than the calcs you posted? ;)

Yep, it's that strong. However, we found a way to counterbalance it. I won't say anything because well, if you want more infos on movepools and whatnot, you gotta play the game, but... Yeah, it is less broken than it looks like.

Little hint: how many Dragon-type moves do you know that are weaker than the calcs you posted? ;)

I guess it doesn't learn so many normal-type moves then...

but since there aren't that many dragon moves anyway: the ones weaker than 70 are:

Twister (40)

Dual Chop (40) - arguably since it hits 2 times...

Dragon Rage (40 HP flat)

Dragon Tail (60)

Dragon Breath (60)

an the NON signature moves that are stronger are:

Draco Meteor

Outrage

Dragon Rush

Dragon Pulse

but the thing is:

Teach it Cut and you have yourself a pretty powerful early game dragon move... that hit's everything pretty damn hard, except Steel and Fairies...

and later you can delete Cut and give it Strength!

and I don't see any reason why this mini-mecha-Godzilla schouldn't be able to learn these moves!

(hoping it's evolution is a Mecha-Godzilla...)

Edited by Cepheus

Actually it learns only one of the HMs you mentioned (nont revealing which one). And again, if you look carefully at the list of moves you posted, you can see the solution to Dragonize's alleged brokeness right in front of your eyes. It's easy, really :P

Also I am surprised to see Red adopted it as avatar, I thought she'd find it to be not as cute as Goshee O.o