• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

OCMjSLm.png

Mateys,It is I Azery from SS.FOLD,here to bring you the reveal of yet another Gratteras Gym leader!

Q2dyvbO.png

5uvp8mlq.png

Mary:Argh Matey,I'm the captain of the ships 'round these 'ere parts! ...does that sound convincing enough? Yeah,if you can't guess, I come from a family of Pirates,it's a tradition! Even without that, I love going out with my ship out to sea,the cool breeze,calming waters and most importantly the crew, it's great being out with my friends doing something we all enjoy. I've only recently been granted the title of gym leader, it being handed down from my Father who retired from training all toghether a while after, he needed to make sure I was ready for the title after all!

Seems like she's a passionate person about what she enjoys,not as commited as Gale to one thing though as she has to manage a good portion of her city along with the Mayor!

Mary:Even though I'm a gym leader, I manage the harbor in Kelon City, Yarg We use our location near the sea to trade with other areas in the region and let me tell you,dealing with some of these inexperienced Sailors is tiring, I've gotta put my anker down on them all the time! Yargh is it frustrating at times. That withstanding,I adore my job and wouldnt trade anything else in the world,I guess you could say I'm a very lucky individual indeed matey! The other attraction in the city is the Sunken Ship in the middle of it, many eons ago before Kelon City even got created,my great-great grand father's ship got stuck in one of the cliffs and started sinking,He and his crew decided to raise Kelon City as a temporary home untill they could get a new ship up and running but decided to stay there indefinetly, Aye was that a great decision! It's halfway sunken and a very popular tourist attraction! Trouble makers do try to vandalize the parts that are available to the public but we throw those off the plank like we always have!

Well,we're nearing the end of this interview but our Leader wants to leave a few more words before she leaves!

Mary:Matey's, I'm afraid I cannot disclose what type I use but I stay true to the tradition set by my ancestors, I'm a Pirate through and through! I give out the Sunken Badge, a homage as my gym in in our Sunken Ship and I don't hold back on challengers, I do my best in everything I do and I'm sure my family would be proud Yargh! Now,I best be 'oing back to Kelon, I'm sure those good for nothing Sailors messed something up again....

That certaintly was an Interesting Interview,Thank you Mary for coming he,hope you all are satisfied with this. Speculate as much as you want and do try to figure out her type! SS.FOLD Azery,out!

Well she is a pirate who manages a harbor next to the sea. If she isn't a water type user, she's a steel type user. Also pirates. m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 m80 All eyes on the poopdeck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeah water-type...

Clues:

- Pirate

- manages the Harbor (ship captain?)

- Sunken Ship as Arena

- SUNKEN Badge

- primary color is blue

but dude... either she is a very fast speaker... or your space-key is somewhat broken... after punctuation (like commas) comes a space...

and that's 3 out of 8 Gym leaders...

yeah water-type...

Clues:

- Pirate

- manages the Harbor (ship captain?)

- Sunken Ship as Arena

- SUNKEN Badge

- primary color is blue

but dude... either she is a very fast speaker... or your space-key is somewhat broken... after punctuation (like commas) comes a space...

and that's 3 out of 8 Gym leaders...

Well, not saying you're wrong, not saying you are, but blue can also be the color of flying, dragon and ice types, y'know?

Well, not saying you're wrong, not saying you are, but blue can also be the color of flying, dragon and ice types, y'know?

To make this point even stronger: Gale's suit's color is blue, and he's the Grass gym leader!

water = (neutral) blue (like her blue)

ice = white-blue

dragon = purple-ish blue

flying = light blue

I'm expecting that pirate ship pokemon promised in the OP

The OP promised what?!?

*checks OP*

Huh, I don't see any promises in here. Oh wait it's in the second page, lol alright.

Well it seems I have no need to stay trolling around anymore, gotta spontaneously combust *explodes*