Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

We stated that we don't want you to know in which order the gym leaders we announce will be fought. If we were to give you a map with the names of the cities marked on it, it would be super-easy for you to figure that out :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We stated that we don't want you to know in which order the gym leaders we announce will be fought. If we were to give you a map with the names of the cities marked on it, it would be super-easy for you to figure that out :P

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

we would need to know the city we start in

93X3FYY.gif

What happens when Nova gets bored? He does his first ever, horrible, try on animation on poor Eufur.

*This is merely a social experiment on the subject of cuteness. This does not guarantee animated sprites in-game.*

Reveal a Bug pokemon already!!!11

Haven't we? I checked the pages and what do you know, we haven't indeed revealed a bug pokémon yet!

Sadly this week's annoucement was a....gym leader, I think? you know, the water girl. Something new'll come next week or so lol

93X3FYY.gif

What happens when Nova gets bored? He does his first ever, horrible, try on animation on poor Eufur.

*This is merely a social experiment on the subject of cuteness. This does not guarantee animated sprites in-game.*

The tail feels like it pops off...but other than that i like it

Haven't we? I checked the pages and what do you know, we haven't indeed revealed a bug pokémon yet!

Sadly this week's annoucement was a....gym leader, I think? you know, the water girl. Something new'll come next week or so lol

NOooooooo you are suppose to reveal the dark fairy :<

The tail feels like it pops off...but other than that i like it

NOooooooo you are suppose to reveal the dark fairy :<

The.... dark fairy? What dark fairy? o.o

And no I'm not trolling, I really do not know whatcha talking about

The.... dark fairy? What dark fairy? o.o

And no I'm not trolling, I really do not know whatcha talking about

:( thomas said we get a dark fairy cuz it hasn't been done yet...

:( thomas said we get a dark fairy cuz it hasn't been done yet...

Aah, well that's different. I thought you were talking about the pokemons for public announcement only, that's why I got surprised, cuz the dark/fairy wasn't intended for reveal anytime soon.

OCMjSLm.png

Hi peoples, I'm announcing a mon now since I will most likely not be able to do it tomorrow, so yeah...

_015_colourva_by_zimvader42-d8vi1e4.png

Welp, here goes Colourva, a pure bug type that is the equivalent of Caterpie/Weedle/Wurmple/Sewaddle/Scatterbug in Graterras. And as such, it is a weak ass tiny bug type that, yep, it goes from bug>coccoon>something, but just like the rest of butterfree tropes, it gets powerful at the end. It doesn't win its second type until it reaches its final form, but I wonder what type will that be? A hint, is not flying :]

Well, that was all I guess. Remember that we re-stocked freehukunahugs, and you can get yours for free now (actually each costs 2.99$). Also, if you pre-order your freehukunahug now, you'll receive a hukuna portrait or something.

Edited by zimvader42

hmmm... Colourva ... Colour+Larva

I guess it is getting more and more colors with each evolution? - or else the name would be very misleading since it's monochrome...

and it looks kinda cuddly! - not like a bug... more like a fluffy early normal type

That...is quite the adorable critter. I imagine some kind of superultradeca rainbow tripped out butterfly thing for its final evolution, lol. Just, you know, 'cause.

dark-cloud-2-image592656.jpg

Edited by Aurorain

Oh my god I learned how to use the MultiQuote thing so happy. Anyways, I'll adress everything WITHOUT double posting lol:

hmmm... Colourva ... Colour+Larva

I guess it is getting more and more colors with each evolution? - or else the name would be very misleading since it's monochrome...

and it looks kinda cuddly! - not like a bug... more like a fluffy early normal type

Yep, the name is colour (the british way)+larva. About the color thing, yeah now that you mention it I think it might be slightly misleading. Never stopped to think about it when I made this line tho XD

And fun fact, despite cuddliness, Colourva's body is almost 90% water, meaning that it is translucent (it doesn't seem so because the forums has a solid background color tho).

That...is quite the adorable critter. I imagine some kind of superultradeca rainbow tripped out butterfly thing for its final evolution, lol. Just, you know, 'cause.

dark-cloud-2-image592656.jpg

Yeah now I'm convinced, the name is totally misleading XD.

Will its final form be useless in-game like butterfree/dustox/etc?

Kinda useless, indeed. I mean it gets quiver dance and stuff, but other than that, is just your everyday butterfree/vivillon, so yeah it is kinda useless when compared to, say, starters or the likes, but I think is a nice mon for bug collectors such as myself lol

Fairy Bug

Almost, but not quite lol