Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shut up Colourva's final evo is not gonna be useless <.<

Ugh, just your everyday Tomas Elliot trying to be a troll XD. He can't handle the fact that Colourva's final form will be as useless as dustox, if not more. I mean, I made sure to give it subpar stats, a misleading stat distribution, horrible movepool choices even for a bug type, and of course the most useless ability I could find (and yes, I mean slow start). This thing isn't just a regular useless, it was DESIGNED to be useless (nice Portal2 reference, now I can finish this comment).

Disclaimer: this is obviously a joke, just in case someone couldn't tell. I would never, EVER give such mistreatment to any pokemon

Edited by zimvader42

Ugh, just your everyday Tomas Elliot trying to be a troll XD. He can't handle the fact that Colourva's final form will be as useless as dustox, if not more. I mean, I made sure to give it subpar stats, a misleading stat distribution, horrible movepool choices even for a bug type, and of course the most useless ability I could find (and yes, I mean slow start). This thing isn't just a regular useless, it was DESIGNED to be useless (nice Portal2 reference, now I can finish this comment).

At least it's a bug type so it will be 1% less useless against Gale, who is of course the Grass Gym Leader...

W-What? Why would you mistreat a bug so badly? D:

With bug being the single most common type in this region, it should be pretty obvious that I hate the bug type and I make the possible to turn every single bug type I create into a metagame monstrosity that couldn't defeat not even a magikarp.

Disclaimer: some of the words in the above sentence mean the opposite of what they actually mean.

Aurorain don't worry, Zim is an idiot, this is acyually going to be a pretty neat line, like all of our crrations... I love bug types too, I will be making sure they get the love they deserve!

Aurorain don't worry, Zim is an idiot, this is acyually going to be a pretty neat line, like all of our crrations... I love bug types too, I will be making sure they get the love they deserve!

Lol, yeah Auro he's right, don't worry about bug types I love them, would never let anything bad happen to my babies.

What bugs me tho, is that his comment gets upvoted for no reason lol.

Lol, yeah Auro he's right, don't worry about bug types I love them, would never let anything bad happen to my babies.

What bugs me tho, is that his comment gets upvoted for no reason lol.

Don't worry, in truth I upvoted it myself just to piss you off :P

soooo... about THIS weeks announcement...

I mean... yeah we got two LAST week... :P

You want another announcement? Extra Annoucement DLC for $7 each, of which 7% goes directly to the Hukuna Hugs Foundation (HHF*) which directly brings Hukuna's Hugs to those that desire it most.

*The Hukuna Hugs Foundation does not exist. We take all the money.

soooo... about THIS weeks announcement...

I mean... yeah we got two LAST week... :P

Yesterday's announcement was kinda intended to be today's announcement since I felt I wouldn't have the time to announce anything today (and I was kinda right lol).

If you want more announcements tho, Nova has already got you covered with the DLC thing lol

You want another announcement? Extra Annoucement DLC for $7 each, of which 7% goes directly to the Hukuna Hugs Foundation (HHF*) which directly brings Hukuna's Hugs to those that desire it most.

*The Hukuna Hugs Foundation does not exist. We take all the money.

So how much cost to get a hukuna hugs if i don't join?

So how much cost to get a hukuna hugs if i don't join?

2.99$, with shipping costs.

-20% discount if you have a Hukuna Hug Fundation membership.

If I pay you 70$ do I get an extra premier announcement?

Not even close lol (you get 10 hukuga hugs + a hukuna plushie tho), but anyways you get one announcement every week so yeah no need to pay XD. I believe next one is a gym leader again? dunno...

Also now I wonder how long 'til hukuna comes around to tell us all to stop touching him.

Yesterday's announcement was kinda intended to be today's announcement since I felt I wouldn't have the time to announce anything today (and I was kinda right lol).

If you want more announcements tho, Nova has already got you covered with the DLC thing lol

yeah I know... It was supposed to be kind of a joke... you know... because HYPE :D

But yay for DLC!

and... now I have an idea... - Hukuna Hug Foundation = a successfull company in the game with Headquarters and stuff! as an inside joke :P

"In every of our settlements you can get 1 normal hug for free per day, each additional hug costs 500P$!

Premium hugs are 1500P$

Or you enlist for Premium Membership for a fee of 10000P$ and you get a Premium hug for free each day and a 50% discount on Premium hugs!"

Hugs would be like massages... to increase a Pokemons happiness... Premium hugs are three times as effective as normal hugs :P

yeah I know... It was supposed to be kind of a joke... you know... because HYPE :D

But yay for DLC!

and... now I have an idea... - Hukuna Hug Foundation = a successfull company in the game with Headquarters and stuff! as an inside joke :P

"In every of our settlements you can get 1 normal hug for free per day, each additional hug costs 500P$!

Premium hugs are 1500P$

Or you enlist for Premium Membership for a fee of 10000P$ and you get a Premium hug for free each day and a 50% discount on Premium hugs!"

Hugs would be like massages... to increase a Pokemons happiness... Premium hugs are three times as effective as normal hugs :P

It would be pretty cool to have this as an in-joke (plus it helps for friendship based shenanigans), but I believe Hukuna would do everything in his hand to stop this from ever making it into game XD

I mean, it implies him touching people, dunno how he would react to the idea.

It would be pretty cool to have this as an in-joke (plus it helps for friendship based shenanigans), but I believe Hukuna would do everything in his hand to stop this from ever making it into game XD

I mean, it implies him touching people, dunno how he would react to the idea.

well... it is a foundation... a HUGE COMPANY... he has people to do the hugging... he would be just the CEO... that ironicly don't likes to hug people :D

I second this proposal. You should actually make him have a position of power inside the company and craving for the CEO position, but even if he's qualified for the spot, since he doesn't like touching people, he can't get it.