Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spell Pokemon that know justified

I spell it "Pokemon". Why would you spell it "that know Justified"?

Inb4 nobody gets the joke and this results in a stream of "what?" and "what do you mean?"

Ok... I admit... this one took me a while!

I was considering: Rock or Fighting

Reasoning:

Rock - The City is famous for the fossils which were dug up... maybe he uses those Fossil Pokemon...

Fighting

1.) Name = Walker + Sherrif = Walker Texas Ranger = Chuck Norris!!! (nice one :P)

2.) Saloon is the Gym ... what happens in all western movies in a saloon? - a Fist-FIGHT with lots of broken tables and chairs

3.) Justice Badge = as Red_Chaos stated, may also come from the ability "Justified" which only Fighting-Types could have (with the exception of Growlith/Arcanine and Absol ... but they have it because of their background Growlith because it's most commonly the Police dog

and how could you dish out a bunch of Justice best? - BY PUNCHING IT INTO PEOPLE! WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

So... yeah I go with Fighting :P

Random trivia time: 3 different gym leaders have a Ghost-type Pokemon as their ace, despite having completely different strategies and no relations to one another whatsoever. Make of this what you will lol.

... Or will they? It's actually hard to tell, I mean some Dark-type Pokemon in this game are very strong (and some kinda suck lol), but it's not like all the Ghost-type ones are defenseless against them, we managed to achieve a somewhat balanced in-game tiers, most Pokemon have ways to beat their checks... Or at least that's the plan. We'll see how things go when people actually start playing the game I guess.

I am currently in my hometown and I am posting from my phone, so I don't really know what the guys are planning (totally not making this up just to cruelly tease you). Maybe a new gym leader?

I am currently in my hometown and I am posting from my phone, so I don't really know what the guys are planning (totally not making this up just to cruelly tease you). Maybe a new gym leader?

:< i bet they forgot to post

• Veterans

Yes we will reveal the Legendary mons,the Champion and the Boss of the evil team all at the same time. Be prepared for people wearing rocket boots! :^)

Yes we will reveal the Legendary mons,the Champion and the Boss of the evil team all at the same time. Be prepared for people wearing rocket boots! :^)

plz do it before my aunts party

That's a bit overreacted, but you can expect another important announcement very very soon!

How does your aunt's party relate to this o.o ?

Her aunt plays Pokemon Se7en (I leaked the beta to her, sorry) and Red_Chaos wants to spoil the next announcement to her before she can read it herself, since Red_Chaos is envious because her Aunt has beta access.

Her aunt plays Pokemon Se7en (I leaked the beta to her, sorry) and Red_Chaos wants to spoil the next announcement to her before she can read it herself, since Red_Chaos is envious because her Aunt has beta access.

I see. So the aunt of red got the beat before even I got to try it. At this point I'm bound to ask ourselves, have we gone too far?