Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it just me or does this new leader seem fishy?

Is this meant to be a pun?

Oh...Cepheus...you'll learn who the main villain is the moment you start playing...

It was you the entire time... You play as the villain...

Yeah the face gives it away... Or I've been watching to much of the bold and the beautiful

Probably. I really don't know how you'd make such an assumption. I kind of styled her to make her look like a total "drag queen". If that makes her look like a transgender, I might have made a mistake...

Here is an older version of her:

old versionWC9cWQ5.pngjXhcSK4.pngnewer version

Do you still have that idea?

Probably. I really don't know how you'd make such an assumption. I kind of styled her to make her look like a total "drag queen". If that makes her look like a transgender, I might have made a mistake...

Older one is more identical in gender (female) while the newer outside of the face is more detailed.

tbh the first one makes me think she is possessed ....

So...she is transgender then

And I thought I was the only one who thought that Anastasia looks like a dude.

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING. I never said it because, given how sensitive the whole "gender identity" thing is in this forum, I was afraid of sounding offensive...

I wasn't expecting Dana International in a pokemon game, but I guess anything goes.

Now let's use a findmuck way to find out her type. Ready? no?

Anastasia is the GHOST type gym leader! What? You thought she was using fairy types? Guess again my dear Cepheus.

The word Anastasia comes from the Greek word "ανάσταση" (anastasi) which means resurrection.

Ghosts are isolated creatures. They don't have... time. No time for friends. No time for relationships. She admits that being in the spotlight has been a ... lifelong dream, yet she looks young enough (ok could be Nova's makeup-artist career too).
Many religions think that people after their death depart and either go towards the stars or become one of them. She is the brightest star of all, or so she claims, OR so she knows and tries to outdo other stars, the... other competitors.

The name of the city also points to that direction. Wasn't the heaven of ancient Roman mythology the Elysium fields? There the dead appeared like... shadows or, according to most sources, like spectres, what we would describe today as ... figures flashing, appearing and disappearing, forming a show of shadows. Remember what Anastasia says: "Come and see for yourself. Senses often say more than words". Senses, as... the spooky feeling you get from ghosts? That you can see or hear them but not both at the same time?
And look at her dress!! She is wearing the night sky and promises a show of dance and grace. Tell me, mr Bond, have you ever danced with the devil in the twilight? All styles are mastered by her and her pokemon. I've seen that type of teamwork only in martial artists who fight alongside their pokemon, and ghosts that feel and act like the ghost-type pokemon.

For a devoted person, death is only the beginning. For a devoted performer, the show must go on.

half-life 3 confirmed