Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

I wasn't expecting Dana International in a pokemon game, but I guess anything goes.

Now let's use a findmuck way to find out her type. Ready? no?

Anastasia is the GHOST type gym leader! What? You thought she was using fairy types? Guess again my dear Cepheus.

The word Anastasia comes from the Greek word "ανάσταση" (anastasi) which means resurrection.

Ghosts are isolated creatures. They don't have... time. No time for friends. No time for relationships. She admits that being in the spotlight has been a ... lifelong dream, yet she looks young enough (ok could be Nova's makeup-artist career too).

Many religions think that people after their death depart and either go towards the stars or become one of them. She is the brightest star of all, or so she claims, OR so she knows and tries to outdo other stars, the... other competitors.

The name of the city also points to that direction. Wasn't the heaven of ancient Roman mythology the Elysium fields? There the dead appeared like... shadows or, according to most sources, like spectres, what we would describe today as ... figures flashing, appearing and disappearing, forming a show of shadows. Remember what Anastasia says: "Come and see for yourself. Senses often say more than words". Senses, as... the spooky feeling you get from ghosts? That you can see or hear them but not both at the same time?

And look at her dress!! She is wearing the night sky and promises a show of dance and grace. Tell me, mr Bond, have you ever danced with the devil in the twilight? All styles are mastered by her and her pokemon. I've seen that type of teamwork only in martial artists who fight alongside their pokemon, and ghosts that feel and act like the ghost-type pokemon.

For a devoted person, death is only the beginning. For a devoted performer, the show must go on.

half-life 3 confirmed

A challenger to Cepheus Logic appears!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I'm prepared for the ultimate Cepheus VS. Deadpool clash yet lol

Anyways, interesting conclusions deadpool. So bad that neither Cepheus or you got it right tho. Anastasia is the flying type gym leader. How? well you know the movie Anastasia? there were lotsa flying stuff there, like a bat, and some other bats, and a pegasus, and stuff. All flying. She's a homage to the movie Anastasia, and thus she uses the flying type.

Furthermore, Anastasia sounds kinda like Anesthesia, and that's for a reason. When you're anesthesiated (dazed, stunned), it could be said that your mind FLIES high, get it?

Naamloos-2.png

Anyways, interesting conclusions deadpool. So bad that neither Cepheus or you got it right tho. Anastasia is the flying type gym leader. How? well you know the movie Anastasia? there were lotsa flying stuff there, like a bat, and some other bats, and a pegasus, and stuff. All flying. She's a homage to the movie Anastasia, and thus she uses the flying type.

Furthermore, Anastasia sounds kinda like Anesthesia, and that's for a reason. When you're anesthesiated (dazed, stunned), it could be said that your mind FLIES high, get it?

Naamloos-2.png

Fired huh? Well I kinda asked for it with the horrible puns. I'll grab my 63 mons and leave in the morning. I'll let the office clean boss, the newcomer must get a good impression.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to pay homage to this and make there be a Tournament Of Types in the Main/Post-Game, and Fire is one of the last few types standing.

Naamloos-2.png

1000+ for making a Magic School Bus reference

and Thomas already said the opera singer was going to use the musical pokemon you guys created who just happen to be fairy

1000+ for making a Magic School Bus reference

and Thomas already said the opera singer was going to use the musical pokemon you guys created who just happen to be fairy

I did? When? I must have been drunk <.<

Curious, is graterras going to have fossils like the other regions?

Yes, and, similarly to Generation 1, there will be two fossil families that can evolve, and one that cannot. Good luck finding the fossils, we'll make sure to hide them well ;)

hopefully we will be able to get them all... and don't have to choose between two making one uobtainable... like in Gen.1

I want my Pokedex 100% caught completed (and not 100% seen 98% caught)

also on terms of the other two starters: make them available post game, for that purpose! :P

Maybe... Or maybe not :P

NO!

NO "MAYBE"!

NO "MAYBE NOT"!

DO IT!

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!

JUST DO IT!

DO OR DO NOT!

THERE IS NO MAYBE!

DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING!

JUST DO IT!

NO!

NO "MAYBE"!

NO "MAYBE NOT"!

DO IT!

JUST DO IT!

DO OR DO NOT!

THERE IS NO MAYBE!

JUST DO IT!

NO!

NO "MAYBE"!

NO "MAYBE NOT"!

DO IT!

JUST DO IT!

DO OR DO NOT!

THERE IS NO MAYBE!

JUST DO IT!

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW, JUST DO IT!

Edited by Jamaka2001

At the end of the game, in a secret map available only in the post game, will be a NPC based on yours truly who will offer whatever pokemon you desire or need to complete your collection in exchange for your soul. A bargain, amirite?

Negatory. Unless you provide some way to get the other Two Starters, then you would never be able to gain the entirety of the Pokedex.

[EDIT]: Hmm... that Exchange gives me an Idea... could you possibly...? no, no, it's too crazy to work.

Edited by K_H

At the end of the game, in a secret map available only in the post game, will be a NPC based on yours truly who will offer whatever pokemon you desire or need to complete your collection in exchange for your soul. A bargain, amirite?

So for every freckle i get a pokemon right?