• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll anounce something.....sometime.

....In fact, lets do it right now!

OCMjSLm.png

Today is not a gym leader (I mean we've almost ran out of those already XD), but rather a new pokémon. Red-chaoses and Deadpools, I present you with Kutlass, the rascal pokémon:

_089_kutlass_by_zimvader42-d902xwi.png

Oh Archie, if only you'd been born in Graterras, you'd have mons made to measure of your pirate theme. Anyways this little rascal is the pirate pokémon, able to use either claws or tail to slash its victims for days! Did you really think the ship pokémon drives itself? well I mean it can, but these guys sure are a nasty and tough pirate crew that more than once appears in company of that other mon.

I don't really remember if its a water/dark or a water/steel mon. Huh... what do you think? let me know in the comments below; hit that like button and suscribe if you want more videos like this *feels like a youtuber*

Edited by zimvader42

It looks like it could be a character in the game, perhaps the Dobby that never existed.

That thing has a Water typing, huh? Not so obvious...

I see the hard claws and knife-tail, and also the viciousness in the eyes and the smile, so I go 3rd choice and say Dark/Steel.

If the pokedex entry speaks of it using foul tactics, even biting at certain points, I'll be glad.

I'm calling it (or its evolution) is Mary's Signature Pokemon!

you know the WATER-Gym-Leader... called the PIRATE-WANNABE...

an I have to say, Deadpool makes a good point... the ONLY thing pointing to a water type is it's pirate theme...

Pirate costume= water

Claws and tail

Ships are made out of steal

pirates like to steal

water/steel it is !

I'm damn sure water was one of its types. I'll have to check if the other one was dark or steel.

Also, despite I know it does look like a costume, the only part of its body that is "not natural" (artificial, if you'd like) is the earrings and bandana. They make these themselves with the gold they steal and the skin clothes of their fallen enemies!

But yeah they genuinely have a sword in their butt. It's nature kids!

I'm calling it (or its evolution) is Mary's Signature Pokemon!

you know the WATER-Gym-Leader... called the PIRATE-WANNABE...

an I have to say, Deadpool makes a good point... the ONLY thing pointing to a water type is it's pirate theme...

So you have decided Mary is the Water gym leader then.

I'm damn sure water was one of its types. I'll have to check if the other one was dark or steel.

But yeah they genuinely have a sword in their butt. It's nature kids!

Alright!!!!!

Now that's progressive way of thinking! definitelynothavingtodowithfetishes

Ok since it is certain to be Water, and as Cepheus pointed out, it will be a surprize if Mary doesn't have it (given she uses Water ofc)

I can live with a sharp steel tail and metal teeth, so ... Steel it is!

I raid, I pillage, I plunder

why is the rum always gone

I wonder

Does the person who guesses her type right get to Mary her?

Nice pun, I'll give you that XD..... but nope, Mary is in a relationship...with her job!

Since all the staff are hinting that Mary is probably not Water, Mary is definitely Water. I do this all the time, you can't fool me...

On another note, am I the only one who thought of Russell from Happy Tree Friends? Nice work as always Zim :D

And what about the ship Pokemon the description mentions? (unless that was a joke that I'm just not getting). Speculations, anyone :o

Edited by BreezyPonie

Since all the staff are hinting that Mary is probably not Water, Mary is definitely Water. I do this all the time, you can't fool me...

On another note, am I the only one who thought of Russell from Happy Tree Friends? Nice work as always Zim :D

And what about the ship Pokemon the description mentions? (unless that was a joke that I'm just not getting). Speculations, anyone :o

Lol happy tree friends, it's been a time...

And yeah the ship pokemon exists. Is a ship. And its a pokemon. Is a ship pokemon.

And well you got us there with the Mary thing I guess. I mean I'm sure if I keep it up saying she's not water sooner or later I'll be told to stop trolling, so yeah whatever Mary's the water gym leader alright. She has a Kutlass, but that's not her ace.

Edited by zimvader42

Hmm I wonder if I've ever seen a ship fakemon before...

On another note is there a place to see all of the new Pokemon/gym leaders released or do I have to scroll through all the pages of this thread?

Edited by BIGJRA

Hmm I wonder if I've ever seen a ship fakemon before...

On another note is there a place to see all of the new Pokemon/gym leaders released or do I have to scroll through all the pages of this thread?

Our ship is better. Let the shipping wars commence!

Also, there is no recap of all the announcements, but you can search for keywords such as "announcement" to find most of them.