Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I'm bored and can't help you guys

Welp, we'll come up with something in the next couple of days. In the meantime... I dunno, is there anything in particular you'd like to help with?

Welp, we'll come up with something in the next couple of days. In the meantime... I dunno, is there anything in particular you'd like to help with?

We went over this, I'm not very bright

I didn't know "bright" meant "lazy"...

I would have understood if he had just said Zim and Azery, but do you think Dark also fals into the category of lazy o.o ?

Also red-chaos being bright or lazy or whatever is not really a thing you should worry that much about: helping in a project can mean many different things: as far as I'm concerned, you're already helping a lot by wearing (is wearing a word in this context? I mean... nvm) avatars of the mons of the game. It makes me kinda happy every time I come into the forums and see a random lassirena just next to your name :D

So people, we have vectorial artworks ready for a Ghost-type and for a Normal-type Pokemon, which one do you want to see first? Asking so that we can prepare the announcement for later this week...

Oh glorious Helix-Fossil, pleas head my call! - Which of Pokemon shall be announced next - the Ghost-Type or the Normal-Type??

Both

The almighty Lord Helix has spoken!

It's word is law!

Therefore the next announcement shall contain both!!

:P

Oh glorious Helix-Fossil, pleas head my call! - Which of Pokemon shall be announced next - the Ghost-Type or the Normal-Type??

The almighty Lord Helix has spoken!

It's word is law!

Therefore the next announcement shall contain both!!

:P

A Ghost/Normal you mean? Goshee's already been announced, pal.

We're only announcing one so that we can announce the other at a later period. Sorry :P

(had and evil number as post count)

so what other characters are you planning on having in the game? bug catchers for example

In Chapter 1, you will encounter quite a few of them, and they're all custom-made sprites. Know the kid Bug Catcher sprite from gen 4? He's all grown up in Se7en.

To be precise, chapter 1 is going to have 4 returning generic classes (including the aforementioned bug catcher) and 2 brand new ones. Plus both rivals, as well as the gym leaders, will have exclusive classes (upon recapping the names of the seven gym leaders announced so far, a couple pages back, I actually listed their exclusive classes as well).

Well from a coding standpoint it would literally make no difference, it would simply be a bicycle with a different name and a slightly different sprite... So well, I don't know: I mean adding new stuff is fine, but there are aspects in which it would be a pity not to stick with tradition...