Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Pslamb is adorable! All of the designs for the mons that we've seen so far are brilliant (and cuddly), and I can't wait to start using them.

And I am NEVER going to be able to watch Space Jam again now without humming the Pokemon theme in the background.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would it be possible for us to see a few of the in game sprites for the already revealed mons? Don't think I'm ungrateful, because these images are great and show off unique designs -- and it's awesome you take the time to do regular updates!

I'd just like to see what they'd look like in game.

Would it be possible for us to see a few of the in game sprites for the already revealed mons? Don't think I'm ungrateful, because these images are great and show off unique designs -- and it's awesome you take the time to do regular updates!

I'd just like to see what they'd look like in game.

Here are Pslamb sprites (our spriters are good, aren't they?):

g8jre2jl.pngzsm5pbrm.png

And... Past announcements SHOULD include sprites... Could you please list those that don't? Because yeah, generally our policy for announcements is to also include sprites, if in some caes we didn't, it was by mistake...

By the way, Pslamb is still oversized on that sprite. That Pslamb sprite is almost larger than the one of its final evolution, and, trust me, that says a lot.

By the way, Pslamb is still oversized on that sprite. That Pslamb sprite is almost larger than the one of its final evolution, and, trust me, that says a lot.

O-O what?

That's okay! The bigger it is, the more adorable fluffiness there is to hug!

I don't even know what its stats are or what moves it can learn, but I can tell you that its going to be my main teammate.

Yeah, actually, Pslamb and Kutlass were the only two that were missing their sprites. I thought there were more, for some reason.

It's evolution when standing up is amongst the largest pokemon in the region....

... But it's still cute, right?

That's okay! The bigger it is, the more adorable fluffiness there is to hug!

I don't even know what its stats are or what moves it can learn, but I can tell you that its going to be my main teammate.

Yeah, actually, Pslamb and Kutlass were the only two that were missing their sprites. I thought there were more, for some reason.

... But it's still cute, right?

Yes, mostly.

uh.... for example? its just now 9am and i haven't had my ski yet!

Elephants are bigger than lions. Or humans, for that matter.

Humans don't count Nova, we can kill anything if we are in the right state of thinking!

Humans are bigger than some animals that can kill and eat us, actually.

May I say, once again, fantastic artwork!

I may as well also admit, I thought the tail comprized of some beautiful... mind farts.

Just like some pokemon (eg in Frag's pokemon adventure) speak in bubbles. Here, the little slam communicates with smell, just like many animals do. It can pass information to other slammies by farting around them. It's just like imgur, but with intelligent fart bubbles.

...also fur coat for abilitits

So, can someone make a decent team with the pokemon announced and their evolved forms?

From the top of my mind, so far we have the starters, Ebounny, Magpy, Lucifly, Colourva, Bloanna, Kutlass, Pslamb, Lassirena, and I m probably forgetting something but hey, it's 2 AM here, cut me some slack. So yeah, they are still not enough to build a balanced team around, but surely it's a good start, we specifically designed our metagame to make sure there would be no useless Pokemon, so yeah... An early game team probably won't last the entire game, but most of the Pokemon do have late game (I am tempted to say "competitive") viability with the right support...