Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

What does LC-legal mean?

Legal for the Little Cup tier. Which means, a Pokemon that is unevolved and CAN evolve, so no standalone Pokemon and no Pokemon that are evos of something else.

Talking about very good mons, how many pseudo-legendaries were created? Not like it matters too much for the first chapters because pseudos are only avaliable late game.

This is a tricky question. We have one Pokemon that is draconic, evolves very late, is placed right before the legendaries in the Pokedex and has a BST of 600 (which would be the textbook definition of "pseudo-legendary"). However, we also have a Pokemon that is only found in a marginal area, takes long to evolve and has a monstrous Atk stat (akin to Haxorus, which for a while was mistaken for a pseudo by some), and we also have another Pokemon that, while not a legendary nor a pseudo, is actually on par with both in terms of raw power... So yeah, figuring out what is what might prove tricky at some point :P

Tell me what you created, and I'll tell you back.

PLEASE NOT IN THIS TOPIC. Use private messages ;-;

And sorry for not replying myself Red, but I honestly don't remember (I blame the hour and the heat) ;-;

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we also have another Pokemon that, while not a legendary nor a pseudo, is actually on par with both in terms of raw power.

So akin to Slaking in a way?

inb4 it has an ability like Slow Start or Truant

sorry i abandoned our conversation, there was a bowl of ice cream with my name on it.......

Don't worry lol. As shameful as it might sound, I was eating chocolate (white chocolate with oreos inside, the only kind of chocolate I know now).

Don't worry lol. As shameful as it might sound, I was eating chocolate (white chocolate with oreos inside, the only kind of chocolate I know now).

wait what??? pics please !!!

wait what??? pics please !!!

I had to retrieve it from the trash can and take a pic of it. Damn you.

img_20150723_050345_by_zimvader42-d92fd7

It says "White chocolate with Zap's", cuz Zap's is just a cheaper (yet equally delicious) brand of oreo-oid cookie we have here. So you mix that with white chocolate, and the fact that they sell them at 80cents the bar, and you get a win.

Now lets return to Se7en related shenanigans before the mods wake up XD

I had to retrieve it from the trash can and take a pic of it. Damn you.

img_20150723_050345_by_zimvader42-d92fd7

It says "White chocolate with Zap's", cuz Zap's is just a cheaper (yet equally delicious) brand of oreo-oid cookie we have here. So you mix that with white chocolate, and the fact that they sell them at 80cents the bar, and you get a win.

Now lets return to Se7en related shenanigans before the mods wake up XD

hersery's should sue thats a foriegn cookies and cream

hersheys-cookies-n-cream-133777-im.jpg

um........................something game related.....................Do we have parents in this game or do we live with another relative at the start?

Eh Hershey's is actual crap they pretend is chocolate... as is most American chocolate. It's horrid over here.

Anyway, yea you definitely have parents... how involved they will be... can't say but I don't expect them to be much. I dunno... as I am still writing a lot of stuff it could go bloody anywhere at this point. However... you won't be getting any story stuff outta me. If I spill the beans on that... you have no reason to play the game!

the challenge? seeing what every mon is? those are non story reasons to play.

The fact is that there is a person with a... Uh... Particularly important parental figure. Revealing anything about their relationship in particular would give away a relevant part of the plot and well, we are particularly proud of what we are doing for the plot (although sensei is still ignoring my latest post on the matter ;-; ), so yeah, this is as far as we reveal. You'll have to wait for the game to know more about parents and whatnot :P

Zim, yes I was actually disregarding the LC forms of the starters and included the final forms, as I am 100% sure what their types are.

Tomas, I always knew that behind all that bashing and hating against Ice types, Jerry actually loves them.

Please make the gym leaders and E4 very difficult. Especially those with types that are usually not held in high regard.

I hope they all have active roles in the game, and that the most attractive ones are the strongest.

I also ask that my little creature becomes really powerful in the end.

Please make the gym leaders and E4 very difficult. Especially those with types that are usually not held in high regard.

I also ask that my little creature becomes really powerful in the end.

You cannot even come close to imagining how much you will regret asking these two things...

• Veterans

m8

The second leader has a mon with the second highest Base attack stat in the game as his ace....don't even talk about difficulty XD

Last spoiler you'll get out of me :x

m8

The second leader has a mon with the second highest Base attack stat in the game as his ace....don't even talk about difficulty XD

Last spoiler you'll get out of me :x

Everyone don't worry, this is a lie: it is not as bad as he is making it sound. The ace of the second gym leader doesn't have the second highest Atk in the game. It actually has the third highest :P

Everyone don't worry, this is a lie: it is not as bad as he is making it sound. The ace of the second gym leader doesn't have the second highest Atk in the game. It actually has the third highest :P

Oh, well that make it so much better.

Plot Twist: The base Atk of the second gym leader's ace is 5, and every other 'mon in the game is tied for fourth with a base Atk of 1.

Plot Twist: The base Atk of the second gym leader's ace is 5, and every other 'mon in the game is tied for fourth with a base Atk of 1.

(although you probably need to know who Vince Russo is to get the joke)

Having a huge base Atk stat is not enough... make sure it get's stronger when burnt.

Also... gotta go fast!!!

I came up with a ton of possible answers to this but... Dem spoilers. I can only say, just wait and see.

Also of note is that the ace Pokemon of the FIRST gym leader has a bases stat (not revealing which one) that is THE SINGLE HIGHEST in Graterras. Now that I think about it, the third gym is probably going to be way easier than the first two, and not for lack of difficulty in the third battle lol.

Now... I don't want to put any pressure on you guys... but it's been already a week (and 5 pages) since the last announcement (Pslamb) ...

I NEED MY WEEKLY FIX ... ummmm... I mean... announcement... my hype 'flame' is getting smaller and smaller... soon it will die out! :P