Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

I NEED MY WEEKLY FIX

FIX? WEEKLY? are these words slang for drug dealing? because we at se7en are a clean group of people who wouldn't fall into such low business.

Psst, btw cepheus, I've got the rare candies you wanted. Meet me at the back door of the forums.

Out of jokes tho, I've got to see what we announce. Hold on you...person.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

OCMjSLm.png

So uh new announcement! Yay.....but yeah, have any of you guys seen those weird voodoo dolls that look weird and chibi like all the time? Yeah well now there's a mon based around those(There's Bannete to a certain extent though)But enough words, time to bring you Voodusk!

_091_voodusk_by_zimvader42-d907pxv.png13WqYv0.png

Now considering it's name it's first typing might be easy to make out but can any of you figure out it's secondary typing? That is a question I pose to you...

This is a slightly shorter announcement but to make up, I think I'll give you this mon's pokedex entry: " A strange doll. Legends say they are created by a being sewing the soul of long lost natives of Graterras into the fabric. It is widely believed... they have witnessed and brought with them a terrible power. "

• Developers

I'm gonna put my money on either Ghost/Normal (Ghost seems to fit the most thematically) or Dark/Normal (Because of the dusk in it's name).

The normal just sorta... I dunno. It's a doll. I just like things with normal as a secondary typing, I guess.

• Veterans

Oh come on that's cruel, why not outright stating the typing? Let's give our loyal customers a bonus for a change :P

I gave them enough hints by giving the pokedex entry on top lol...

well... 45minutes... I'm gone 45 minutes to do something else... and THIS happens...

WOW... am I some kind of wizard?

also:

Ghost/Normal - I doubt it, we got Goshee already for that

but I'll have to go with Ghost/Dark here

reasons:

voodo has something to do with spirit calling therefore Ghost ... and if it's a posessed Doll -> 2spooky4me

VooDUSK = implies darkness therefore Dark typing

well... 45minutes... I'm gone 45 minutes to do something else... and THIS happens...

WOW... am I some kind of wizard?

also:

Ghost/Normal - I doubt it, we got Goshee already for that

but I'll have to go with Ghost/Dark here

reasons:

voodo has something to do with spirit calling therefore Ghost ... and if it's a posessed Doll -> 2spooky4me

VooDUSK = implies darkness therefore Dark typing

No, you're not a wizard. I saw your whining and told the guys to announce something. You can be proud of that tho XD

And for all people out there with ghost/normal as choice, ya wrong u scrubs, and same for the dark/ghost ones. Anyways, Chubbs already confirmed the thing's type, so why bother lol.

so some expert fighter died and soul sewed into a doll?

Well actually, the fighting type goes more for the pokemon having a fighting, restless spirit inside it. Voodusks are manually made by shamans and warlocks to use in times of war (or were, in Graterras' prehistory, nowadays sold as craft-pets of sorts), and they used to put a drop of human blood into the dolls, that attracted restless spirits from the underworld. The spirits fought over possessing the doll's body, and the one that won in the end was the more restless of them all, so it had a natural thrive for war, fighting and inflicting pain. Which could as well be idenfitified with the dark type, but not in this case lol, I wanted them to have an unique type.

AND, as a trivia, there's no type combination that resists a combo of fighting and ghost, except normal/ghost, which we also have. So everything that is not Goshee or its evos, be wary of this thing lol.