Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Do you guys have a page with all your work that's been revealed already? Like, to see which pokes you guys have revealed, I'd rather not sift through 43 pages of multiple posts.

Curiously enough, we did a recap of exactly this one or two pages ago. If you have troubles finding it, from the top of my head:

• Eufur, grass starter
  • Roobber, fire starter
  • Lifoam, water starter
  • Magpy, normal/flying pidgey
  • Ebounny, normal/dark rattata
  • Colourva, bug caterpie
  • Bloanna, steel/dragon lizard
  • Lucifly, bug/dark fly from the deep abyss of hell
  • Kutlass, steel/water sea dog
  • Voodusk, ghost/fighting voodoo doll
  • Goshee, ghost/normal floating blanket
  • Pslamb, normal/psychic sheep

Also fun fact, all these mons have been mentioned in their actual dex order.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curiously enough, we did a recap of exactly this one or two pages ago. If you have troubles finding it, from the top of my head:

• Eufur, grass starter
  • Roobber, fire starter
  • Lifoam, water starter
  • Colourva, bug caterpie

I should have clarified myself, while I have seen the names, I actually meant the pics/sprite artworks - lol. Judging by the names I think I'm still the most hype for the water starter, I think its the name I like the most.

Everyone don't worry, this is a lie: it is not as bad as he is making it sound. The ace of the second gym leader doesn't have the second highest Atk in the game. It actually has the third highest :P

photo-55634.png?_r=1435859385

• Eufur, grass starter
  • Roobber, fire starter
  • Lifoam, water starter
  • Colourva, bug caterpie

You forgot Lassirena!

Shame on you!!!

I had already told you we were gonna have some, what with the obsession with redheads? o,O

My guess would be, she is one herself and want someone to identify with... or something like that :P

Edited by Cepheus

I should have clarified myself, while I have seen the names, I actually meant the pics/sprite artworks - lol. Judging by the names I think I'm still the most hype for the water starter, I think its the name I like the most.

_001_eufur_by_zimvader42-d8sefs9.png_004_roobber_by_zimvader42-d8sefrr.png_007_lifoam_by_zimvader42-d8sefs0.png

_010_magpy_by_zimvader42-d8wd4zw.png_019_ebounny_by_zimvader42-d8suh35.png_015_colourva_by_zimvader42-d8vi1e4.png_043_bloanna_by_zimvader42-d8ttc2g.png_060_lassirena_by_zimvader42-d92q2fs.png_064_lucifly_by_zimvader42-d8wqp7b.png_089_kutlass_by_zimvader42-d902xwi.png_091_voodusk_by_zimvader42-d907pxv.png_101_goshee_by_zimvader42-d8t83oj.png_110_pslamb_by_zimvader42-d91o40l.png

There.

You forgot Lassirena (and Voodusk... butI'll let that one slide because it was just now^^)!

Shame on you!!!

I can give you Lassirena, but Voodusk...is literally there in the list....c'mon Ceph, you're supposed to be a wizard!

Also red-chaos' fetish wish for redheads will be satisfied I think. A shame we don't have redhead pokemons as well to please her more XD

I can give you Lassirena, but Voodusk...is literally there in the list....c'mon Ceph, you're supposed to be a wizard!

Also red-chaos' fetish wish for redheads will be satisfied I think. A shame we don't have redhead pokemons as well to please her more XD

oops... yeah after your post... I saw Voodusk there... :/

This doll was screaming Fighting type. Sadly... I am too slow to say it first.

Oh well... add the Poison/Fairy alien on the list too!! Btw we can't see half of the pictures.

Ghost/Fighting is a combo as frightening as a Normal/Fighting pokemon with Scrappy. I just hope GameFreak doesn't make one like it. oh wait...

Now, the twist would be that the MMA doll is actually a defensive pokemon, like one of the pink fat blobs of OU.

That of course is never happening.

Does its final evolution look like Kotal Khan?

Does this mean that the first gyms will have one like that? It looks like it has an Atk of 120+

How many trainers have this pokemon?
Is there a Hotshot Vinny in the game?

Did Dobby get his cameo?

How hot are the E4?

Pressing matters to be discussed, right there!!!

Red, if you like redheads, you're going to like Se7en :)

Thank God, ame has never addressed this after multiple attempts

I had already told you we were gonna have some, what with the obsession with redheads? o,O

My guess would be, she is one herself and want someone to identify with... or something like that :P

As of my birth, ive always had red hair and not many role models to look up to :(

im also trying to find a way to repopulate the world with redheads so that they are the majority. Your game is just a test run!

im also trying to find a way to repopulate the world with redheads so that they are the majority. Your game is just a test run!

Shhh, The Redhead Repopulation Programme (RRP) was meant to remain a secret. They can't find the headquarters so they'll never know the true plans...

This game is a good idea from what I've seen so far in terms of the things put up on the thread. I'll be patiently awaiting the release of Pokemon Se7en. :)

Shhh, The Redhead Repopulation Programme (RRP) was meant to remain a secret. They can't find the headquarters so they'll never know the true plans...

This game is a good idea from what I've seen so far in terms of the things put up on the thread. I'll be patiently awaiting the release of Pokemon Se7en. :)

Still a long-ish wait I am afraid. We are actually moving at a much faster pace than expected and we are making great progresses every day, but... Well, between IRL problems, the project as a whole slowing down for the summer, and the fact that in general the first release of a game is the one that takes the most work, we still have a long way to go...

Still a long-ish wait I am afraid. We are actually moving at a much faster pace than expected and we are making great progresses every day, but... Well, between IRL problems, the project as a whole slowing down for the summer, and the fact that in general the first release of a game is the one that takes the most work, we still have a long way to go...

It's more fun this way though, using these weekly announcements to show off more stuff yet not spoil anything. It's definitely a good way to make people more excited for the first release.

Edited by amazingmagicsam

It's more fun this way though, using these weekly announcements to show off more stuff yet not spoil anything. It's definitely a good way to make people more excited for the first release.

Happy to hear that, if people appreciate what we are doing, that's all we need really :)

50546040.jpg

I CAN"T IM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

I know the official creators of Se7en are really busy, so here Red_Chaos, I took a screenshot for you in their place.

6dtnp3.jpg

i always wanted to know what my screen looks like since i blocked it

Alright, with the new additions we should make RMTs

First outlook

Voodusk / Lassirena / Lifoam / Lucifly / Kutlass / Eufur

So, this is a balanced team, blah blah blah

In the little cup, some members of that team are nuts. Others are not tho.

Hey! This is my first RMT, no need to get so mean about it!

I'd appreciate some constructive criticism, as to which movesets or abilities to choose for each member. We should be able to tweak the EVs....

Hey! This is my first RMT, no need to get so mean about it!

I'd appreciate some constructive criticism, as to which movesets or abilities to choose for each member. We should be able to tweak the EVs....

how the heck can you do that without somebody giving you info

Wasn't my intention to come out as mean lol. I can't give constructive criticism outside of saying that you'd want to invest in HP one of those mons.

how the heck can you do that without somebody giving you info

I think that's why he asks XD

Edited by zimvader42