Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Voodusk's Pokedex.... it isn't exactly meant to be taken literally. As I wrote it to be more of the folklore etc behind it... How true it really is, is sorta lost to time and no one truly knows lol. Keep this in mind when reading any Dex Entry written by me lol.

((and you'll probably know their mine by how over the top pretentious they are.))

On Voodusk's Pokedex.... it isn't exactly meant to be taken literally. As I wrote it to be more of the folklore etc behind it... How true it really is, is sorta lost to time and no one truly knows lol. Keep this in mind when reading any Dex Entry written by me lol.

((and you'll probably know their mine by how over the top pretentious they are.))

Don't worry y'all, as a timeless creature, I was there the moment all the things described by huk happened, and thus I know their autenticity and how much exaggeration there is to each entry.

But yeah you'll definitely recognise entries with the hukuna seal to them. Like, I scroll down through the dex and I can separate all dex entries simply by style XD

And hukuna's entries aren't pretentious, they're mood-setting (the one of the evolution of Kutlass being my fav right now), which is even better.

On other news guys, during the month of august everyone's activity, and most notably my own, will be drastically reduced. So yeah, I cannot guarantee updates and announcements will be as frequent and as juicy as they are now. I will make a more detailed post on this regard before heading back to my hometown, but... Yeah, I thought I should let you know. We have already decided what we will announce this week, but I honestly don't know what will happen in the four weeks after that...

just give me all the infos you have and I'll do it :P

(totally not suspiciously trying to get my hand on all the infos...)

damn it, i was gonna ask first.

so....when do we get to see toxion :S

Yes, we have Eeveelutions. No, we're not spoilering them to you guys.

I'm actually quite glad for that. As much fun as it is to see the original mons for this game, I'd rather learn about the Eeeveelutions by playing.

well the only time I will change my avatar, like Red_Chaos always does, is when I get an Eeveelution in here :P

also speculation time:

with the information from other threads I know:

- there are at least 2 Eeveelutions coming from you guys (you always refer in plural to them soooo...)

- Poison-Type Eeveelution, aka Toxeon, is most likely one of them

- Steel-Type IS NOT one of them, since Tomas ruled it out himself in the "Eeveelution (CAP)" Thread, where he voted for Steel-type eeveelution BECAUSE it would NOT be in Se7en

soooo what could be the other one?

if we cross out the existing Types and Poison and Steel because of the above reasons we only have these left:

Dragon, Rock, Ground, Bug, Flying, Ghost, Fighting

Which is it... for now... I think I'll go with Ghost maybe evolving through Duskstone??

I'll take my right to change my mind on it, if I find clues for it... I have my eyes on you in this matter... you won't escape my my analytical mind...

Which is it... for now... I think I'll go with Ghost maybe evolving through Duskstone??

But remember that Eeveeloution pairs also evolve in pairs as well- Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon all used stones, Umbreon/Espeon used happiness + time of day, and Glaceon/Leafeon required you to be in a certain spot, and then level them up. There is no "Venom Stone" (unless the Se7en Crew intends to make one up) so they can't both evolve by stones.

That being said, a Ghost Eeveeloution would be totally awesome. :D

Another thing is, that I read somewhere that one half of the Eeveeloution groups (with the exception of Flareon -> Jolteon) have always had a type advantage over the other. Toxeon has been confirmed, And Machineon has been anti-confirmed (Is that a word?), so the remaining types are Normal, Fighting, Bug, Ground, Rock, Dragon, Ghost, and Flying. Poison isn't super-effective against any of those, and Ground is the only one with a type advantage over Poison, so I'm going to guess that the other Eeveeloution is most likely Ground Type. It's obviously not definite but that would be my first guess.

I look forward to stumbling about in blind rage trying to evolve these guys, and ending up with a stupid Sylveon or whatever. ;P

I'm betting that if there's a ghost type Eeveelution, it'd evolve by knowing Curse.

An evil organization kidnaps your eevee, sends it to a pokemon professor who constantly injects toxins into its body, and forces you to battle it all because your step mother hates your guts!

*copyrights*

I'm betting that if there's a ghost type Eeveelution, it'd evolve by knowing Curse.

Hmm, the problem with this is that you'd need to breed eevee with another mon that has curse in order to get an eevee that can evolve into a ghost. Seems a bit unnecessarily complicated. Dusk stone or a system like the one espeon and umbreon have but based around, uh, dunno, evs maybe? would be better for a mon to evolve I think.

Hmm, the problem with this is that you'd need to breed eevee with another mon that has curse in order to get an eevee that can evolve into a ghost. Seems a bit unnecessarily complicated. Dusk stone or a system like the one espeon and umbreon have but based around, uh, dunno, evs maybe? would be better for a mon to evolve I think.

i would go with spot evolution in a graveyard

An evil organization kidnaps your eevee, sends it to a pokemon professor who constantly injects toxins into its body, and forces you to battle it all because your step mother hates your guts!

*copyrights*

I don't get the reference, this might have to do with the fact that it's 3 AM here...

I don't get the reference, this might have to do with the fact that it's 3 AM here...

its not a refernce at all, its part of my fan fic that will never truely get written. but it sounds interesting right?

its not a refernce at all, its part of my fan fic that will never truely get written. but it sounds interesting right?

Fanfiction always end up being written at some point. You just happen to have the perfect day for it and BAM! it just writes itself (figuratively)

Fanfiction always end up being written at some point. You just happen to have the perfect day for it and BAM! it just writes itself (figuratively)

you would be suprised how lazy i am when it comes to putting stuff down on paper

you would be suprised how lazy i am when it comes to putting stuff down on paper

you would be surprised how lazy i am when it comes to draw stuff...... and it gets done sooner or later. Just a matter of having the perfect day to get dat inspiration or motivation to do it I guess.

You can always write something here, something there, and end up putting it all together when you get that kick all writers get