Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

you would be surprised how lazy i am when it comes to draw stuff...... and it gets done sooner or later. Just a matter of having the perfect day to get dat inspiration or motivation to do it I guess.

You can always write something here, something there, and end up putting it all together when you get that kick all writers get

i had been writing ideas at work and placing them in my pocket, but some how the wash keeps stealing my ideas.

btw you don't happen to have octopuses in your game do you?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had been writing ideas at work and placing them in my pocket, but some how the wash keeps stealing my ideas.

btw you don't happen to have octopuses in your game do you?

Lol the wash. The wash was enemy of some of my pocket drawings when I was younger.

Anyways, no, no octopus. I did have an idea for a poison/psychic two-stage line based on the blue-ring octopus and the mime octopus, but such idea never got to be conceived outside of paper lol

Lol the wash. The wash was enemy of some of my pocket drawings when I was younger.

Anyways, no, no octopus. I did have an idea for a poison/psychic two-stage line based on the blue-ring octopus and the mime octopus, but such idea never got to be conceived outside of paper lol

that sounds much cooler then a blue octopus with red gloves and cute face. kind of seems better to be poison/water then fighting/water

;-; you lied to me.......

he better not be blue...

Truth is, I forgot until he mentioned (*elliot stare*), but mostly because it isn't technically a cephalopod, in a way...

Truth is, I forgot until he mentioned (*elliot stare*), but mostly because it isn't technically a cephalopod, in a way...

These exclusively marine animals are characterized by bilateral body symmetry, a prominent head, and a set of arms or tentacles (muscular hydrostats) modified from the primitive molluscan foot

so your telling me its not symmetrical?

These exclusively marine animals are characterized by bilateral body symmetry, a prominent head, and a set of arms or tentacles (muscular hydrostats) modified from the primitive molluscan foot

so your telling me its not symmetrical?

I'm telling you I can't read most of that stuff. Black over black was never easy to read

I'm telling you I can't read most of that stuff. Black over black was never easy to read

fine here

i always forget to post in regular text!

but seriously you have this but not a shark?

You know, the Pokedex has been set in stone for a while now, and we have precise policies regarding announcements and spoilers... Can we drop this discussion already? You want a new preview, wait for the next announcement, you want to know about the whole Pokedex, wait for the game :P

• Veterans

I guess you could call this something interesting:

g1zPlHJ.png

Take this as you will....

(keep in mind that a few of the pokemon in the dex are eeveelutions so that takes a bit away from 166)

Oh yes, my beloved excel. The team member known as Darkspite doesn't appear in there because he came to the project after the pokedex was completed, so he didn't got to make one.

Other's means Deadpool, Jericho, and well, others, as the name implies.

Also I'm hapoy to sew az uses the excel <3

Oh yes, my beloved excel. The team member known as Darkspite doesn't appear in there because he came to the project after the pokedex was completed, so he didn't got to make one.

Other's means Deadpool, Jericho, and well, others, as the name implies.

Also I'm hapoy to sew az uses the excel <3

So does the line count as 3 then I presume?

That pokedex would have a nice round 170 if the [REDACTED] were included as well...

Heh, still happy for my super special awesome pokemon line.

Heh, even happier it's super effective against Jerry's :P

Btw the total of new creations is 156.

The eeveelutions are 9 including Eevee:

Vap, Jol, Fla, Umb, Esp, Gla, Lea, Syl

So, what's the 1 left out? Another pokemon from a previous game?

Also, is Azery's pokemon.... a duck?

That pokedex would have a nice round 170 if the [REDACTED] were included as well...

Heh, still happy for my super special awesome pokemon line.

Heh, even happier it's super effective against Jerry's :P

Btw the total of new creations is 156.

The eeveelutions are 9 including Eevee:

Vap, Jol, Fla, Umb, Esp, Gla, Lea, Syl

So, what's the 1 left out? Another pokemon from a previous game?

Also, is Azery's pokemon.... a duck?

The remaining pokémon is none other than the amazing ditto, the shapeshifter, that will be doing breed business here in Graterras.

And we need only one duck; we found the perfect one in Azery, and no more ducklings around. Quality b4 quantity ;D

I thought the cast was a bit displeased with breeding, but of course, Ditto should be in the game.

But what is that pokemon if not a Mallard?

*next announcement or coup

It is a standalone Pokemon (what else would you expect if Azery only made 1?) and you will see him/her/it/xe/whatever in the second chapter of the game. That's all we will ever say, since we won't give away any information regarding non-LC mons.

So for today we decided to tease you some more with a little insight in the world of Graterras types and stats. Therefore, here's for you the average stats of each of the 18 types! You can do whatever you want with that information, but feel free to discuss, analyse and of course, speculate!

Type: Mon amount --- HP / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Spe --- Average all / Average BST

Grass: 9 Pokémon --- 102 / 81 / 79. 2 / 80.4 / 83.4 / 58.3 --- 80.7 Total / 484.2 BST

Fire: 8 Pokémon --- 98.1 / 107.5 / 76.3 / 96.9 / 79.4 / 84.4 --- 90.4 Total / 542.4 BST

Water: 10 Pokémon --- 115.2 / 83.5 / 69.6 / 85.5 / 79.3 / 69 --- 83.7 Total / 502.2 BST

Normal: 9 Pokémon --- 81.3 / 86.7 / 74.6 / 75 / 87.8 / 81.4 --- 81.1 Total / 486.6 BST

Bug: 10 Pokémon --- 80.5 / 94.1 / 76.5 / 90.7 / 87.9 / 90.6 --- 86.7 Total / 520.2 BST

Poison: 11 Pokémon --- 93 / 90.7 / 84.8 / 86.5 / 90.7 / 75.4 --- 86.9 Total / 521.4 BST

Dark: 13 Pokémon --- 83 / 93.9 / 77 / 102 / 92.4 / 96.5 --- 90.8 Total / 544.8 BST

Fighting: 11 Pokémon --- 82.8 / 113.9 / 83.6 / 67. 4 / 80.8 / 86.7 --- 85.9 Total / 515.4 BST

Steel: 12 Pokémon --- 91.2 / 103.2 / 97.6 / 73.6 / 82.2 / 75.8 --- 87.3 Total / 523.8 BST

Electric: 10 Pokémon --- 90.5 / 87.8 / 72 / 97.7 / 81.5 / 84.3 --- 85.6 Total / 513.6 BST

Ice: 6 Pokémon --- 75.8 / 85.8 / 80 / 87.8 / 79.2 / 100.7 --- 84.9 Total / 509.4 BST

Ground: 10 Pokémon --- 91.7 / 97.3 / 83.6 / 76.7 / 81.4 / 87.2 --- 86.3 Total / 517.8 BST

Fairy: 12 Pokémon --- 90.6 / 72.3 / 74.3 / 102.4 / 87.3 / 93.6 --- 86.8 Total / 520.8 BST

Psychic: 8 Pokémon --- 83.8 / 70 / 75 / 100.6 / 101.9 / 77.3 --- 84.8 Total / 508.6 BST

Dragon: 9 Pokémon --- 92.4 / 90 / 85.3 / 88.8 / 79 / 87.9 --- 87.2 Total / 523.2 BST

Rock: 7 Pokémon --- 94.3 / 103.6 / 110.7 / 68.6 / 72.1 / 67.9 --- 86.2 Total / 517.2 BST

Ghost: 9 Pokémon --- 92.4 / 73.9 / 67.7 / 108.4 / 78.6 / 97.4 --- 86.4 Total / 518.4 BST

Flying: 8 Pokémon --- 88.8 / 92.9 / 85.6 / 74 / 71.3 / 89.4 --- 83.7 Total / 502.3 BST

A green marked number means that this is the highest of all types, a red one means the exact opposite!

To be honest I have no idea what you can do with that information, but at least you now have the impression to have gathered important behind-the-scenes material, ain't that great?

Edited by Calvius

Note that in the information Calvius posted above, only fully evolved mons and those without evolutions are taken into account. Legendaries are also included.