Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

I would just like to add that some of the Pokemon that have already been revealed actually contribute a lot to making their type have the highest average base in a certain stat... I won't reveal which ones tho :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys really love DARK type mons...

they only have positive things:

highest count of Pokemon, highest 'average all' and highest 'average BST'

... why you no love Ice-Pokemon???

only 6... ok... the highest speed is nice... but that low HP though...

at least we agree that grass is the 'weakest' type with only negatives... speed and lowest 'average all'... but since I want to start with Eufur... I'm a bit worried about it's speed now :/

But there is also an Error:

Lowest 'average BST' is PSYCHIC with 463,8

and not GRASS with 484,2

but still Grass is listet in red for the lowest...

Since it's speculation time, and Calvius wants us to act as if we got some important info, I'll go with a long shot and say those stats hint that Mary is the first gym leader!

explanation

First of all, look at that HP!!!

Then remember Tomas saying that the first gym will have the pokemon with the single highest stat, not revealing which.

Obviously a gym leader would have such a mon, and having an offensive stat is too much for an early gym, therefore Fighting and Ghost should be out of the way, especially since their typings only provide dominance on the metagame.

Water could take the spot, even if we have not yet seen any pokemon that shouts a great basic HP.

On the other hand, Water is a type with a great potential, never seen in the first gyms...

But Se7en promises things we haven't seen before, so even if it's by a long shot, it is still possible.

you guys really love DARK type mons...

they only have positive things:

highest count of Pokemon, highest 'average all' and highest 'average BST'

... why you no love Ice-Pokemon???

only 6... ok... the highest speed is nice... but that low HP though...

at least we agree that grass is the 'weakest' type with only negatives... speed and lowest 'average all'... but since I want to start with Eufur... I'm a bit worried about it's speed now :/

But there is also an Error:

Lowest 'average BST' is PSYCHIC with 463,8

and not GRASS with 484,2

but still Grass is listet in red for the lowest...

I believe Cal wanted to only mark the "average total" in red and got carried away lol.

Since it's speculation time, and Calvius wants us to act as if we got some important info, I'll go with a long shot and say those stats hint that Mary is the first gym leader!

explanation

First of all, look at that HP!!!

Then remember Tomas saying that the first gym will have the pokemon with the single highest stat, not revealing which.

Obviously a gym leader would have such a mon, and having an offensive stat is too much for an early gym, therefore Fighting and Ghost should be out of the way, especially since their typings only provide dominance on the metagame.

Water could take the spot, even if we have not yet seen any pokemon that shouts a great basic HP.

On the other hand, Water is a type with a great potential, never seen in the first gyms...

But Se7en promises things we haven't seen before, so even if it's by a long shot, it is still possible.

You STILL insist that Mary is the Water-type gym leader <.<

I believe Cal wanted to only mark the "average total" in red and got carried away lol.

The Average Total on Psychic is a typo. The average total is 84.8, as stated normally, which makes for an average total BST of 84.8x6 = 508.8, not 463,8, so Grass is indeed the lowest of the bunch. That's a weird typo on my part, since I added the total BST thing, so sorry.

Koalas are never going to be fast, so yeah. Don't worry though, Eufur makes up for it, with more than just its cuteness.

looks like red's favorite type is not bad overall ....i think

how many more days til episode 1 :(

The psychic type BST was a mistake apparently. I just went to check and it is now 508

EDIT: wait....I just clicked on this thread and the last message was red-chaos' talking about ice's, psychic's and grass' BSTs, and I replied to that message. Now, how is it that now, 30 seconds after, I apparently got another message quoted, and +5 messages have been writen? wat?

Edited by zimvader42

A full fangame featuring only Fakemon? :o sounds pretty ambitious! Good luck to you and I'll be looking forward to playing it when it releases :)

Thanks Mr.Konkey Dong, sir :)

Can I just say I love this? All of this. I mean, I'm usually not a Fakemon sort of person, but this... this is something I actually want to play. And you guys actually seem to be making progress! That's more then I can say for CAPX (though their lack of progress is sort of understandable...).

Seriously, I check in here every couple of days, just hoping for a new announcement. All of these ideas seem really fun! It's obvious you all put in a ton of work to get this off the ground. I'm impressed, considering I can't even finish any of my dozens of short stories...

So yeah. Kudos to all of you.

Can I just say I love this? All of this. I mean, I'm usually not a Fakemon sort of person, but this... this is something I actually want to play. And you guys actually seem to be making progress! That's more then I can say for CAPX (though their lack of progress is sort of understandable...).

Seriously, I check in here every couple of days, just hoping for a new announcement. All of these ideas seem really fun! It's obvious you all put in a ton of work to get this off the ground. I'm impressed, considering I can't even finish any of my dozens of short stories...

I am in my hometown, which is a pain in itself. My connection is crap, I have an exam coming up in early september (meaning that I need to spend the summer studying) and I still have to fight to find a way to get here if only for a few minutes per day, just so that I can keep an eye on the guys and make sure the progresses don't stop, providing my own input and contribution when I can.

And I like to complain about my own situation, but it's not like the others have it any better: Azery is spending his summer indoors to map and code stuff, Hukuna is having personal problems and still is fighting through it to give his contribution, Nova doesn't seem to stop working even when we tell him to, heck even Zim has stopped procrastinating things to the next week (he now procrastinates things to the next day, hey it's an improvement). And why do we go through all this? For posts like this. Your kind words are all of our paycheck.

So yeah, thank you so much, posts like this mean the world to us :)

That's wonderful to hear :D

Just like I told Mr. KonkeyDong last day, I'm glad someone else likes the idea of this game.

Also, regarding CAPX, aren't CAPX mons only added to Smogon's Showdown in the CAP tier? What kind of progress are you talking about? o.o

You've never heard of Pokemon Sage?

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/CAPX_Wiki

It's a fangame made by /vp/, which has been in the making for literal years (which makes sense, as there's dozens of people working on it). They just recently put out a new demo (the first in ~2 years itself, I think?), and it's surprisingly pretty good. Not quite "Reborn/Rejuv" good, obviously, but decent.

I actually found out about it from the Pokemon Essentials Wikia's Fangame Page.

You've never heard of Pokemon Sage?

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/CAPX_Wiki

It's a fangame made by /vp/, which has been in the making for literal years (which makes sense, as there's dozens of people working on it). They just recently put out a new demo (the first in ~2 years itself, I think?), and it's surprisingly pretty good. Not quite "Reborn/Rejuv" good, obviously, but decent.

I actually found out about it from the Pokemon Essentials Wikia's Fangame Page.

Aaaaah, yeah I indeed know what Pokemon sage is, the thing is that I never called it (neither did I know its name was) CAPX, I just call it Sage XD

I played the first beta and always thought the game was never updated after that, because I never saw a second demo or anything. The fact you just told me they made one is fucking great, I've been wanting to try another mon other than my starter and sombrerado XD

All their fakemon are amazing. Is the only game with fakemon whose fakemon I like (not counting Insurgence's delta pokemon as fake since they're based on canon mons). The legendaries and ghost types are amazing, and I also love vipi, so cute.

OCMjSLm.png

'Tis been 2 weeks since the last announcement. That's quite a long time, isn't it? Well, fear no more! Here is the next one! This time, we're announcing a Pokémon that will not be catchable until quite late on, but you can, nonetheless, see it in the hands of a particular opponent in one of the first few chapters! Anyways, here is Banshy!

_104_banshy_by_zimvader42-d92zzuk.png

Banshy is a Ghost/Ice Pokemon, which has been seen only once before, in Froslass. Banshy, however, is more Banshee-like in nature, and therefore is able to learn many sound-based moves in its level-up movepool. Fun fact: Banshy has one of the largest and most inclusive level-up movepools in the game!

Its Ability/Abilities? We won't tell, go speculate! That's all for today, folks!

I want to hug it!

but it's a Ghost... so it can't get hugged... YOU EVIL MONSTERS!!!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?????

for Abilities... hmmm:

Cursed Body? (it's a ghost...)

Nightmare? ('Sing' is a sound based sleep-inducing move... therefore pretty huge... and if it also learns Dreameater... dayum son)

Soundproof? (it is sound based and therefore immune against sound attacks?)

Snowcloak? (like Frosslass being Ice/Ghost)

Shadowtag? (again... Ghost)

So many options...