Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spectrilate- turns all Normal moves into Ghost type moves.

That'd actually be pretty cool as then those sound moves would bypass subs and it'd be like the Ghost is phase through the sub and cannot be stopped.

But those NORMAL-Type Sound moves (e.g. Uproar) would do nothing to normal types anymore...

But those NORMAL-Type Sound moves (e.g. Uproar) would do nothing to normal types anymore...

Well it does have really strong offensive STAB in not only Ghost, but also ice. Most pokemon which cannot be hit by a Spectrilate boosted Boomburst could be smacked with an Ice Beam.

Normalize just for the lolz

Lol I admit it I have thought about this one just for the lolz sometimes. But the lolz don't make fakemon for a reason.

Nope, there's no refrigerate banshy, neither pixilate banshy or spectrilate banshy (cool ability concept tho). Any of them would be just too powerful, too damn powerful (well I guess the spectrilate one couldn't do anything against normal types, but still..).

So Banshy is Aerilate then?

I think you can use some Skill Swap shenanigans to give those Abilities to Banshy though... There are mons for each of the Ate/Ite moves, so it's only a matter of Swapping them to Banshy, then spamming Banshy's best sound move (Growl) until the opponents die. Unless your opponent has Soundproof, it should be fine.

Fun fact, there's a mon in Se7en that has now changed types a total of 3 times!

Wait, 3? it went from [REDACTED] to [REDACTED], and then it was changed back to [REDACTED]. Isn't that just 2 changes? o.o

• Veterans

I could've sworn it had a different type when originally designed then swapped to [Redacted] after which it became [Redacted] before going back to the second [Redacted]?

This is where I step in and remind you all that this topic was not made so that some members of the staff could randomly troll potential customers <.<

Um....I can't pay you very much...

Okay, time to put this more on track for some more speculation on abilities.

How about the ability (as its first ability) Run Away?

It seems to fit so far, as it is called Banshy after all.

Another possible ability would be the somewhat annoying Snow Cloak, just by looking at its design.

Okay, time to put this more on track for some more speculation on abilities.

How about the ability (as its first ability) Run Away?

It seems to fit so far, as it is called Banshy after all.

Another possible ability would be the somewhat annoying Snow Cloak, just by looking at its design.

Hm, not bad, not bad at all, at all not bad, no sir, not bad at all.

You see Banshy's line is a counterpart to Goshee's line, so since goshee's abilities don't change upon evolution, I'd like to keep the same abilities both in banshy and its final form. So Run away is cool, but remember that ghost types are guaranteed to flee from wild battles regardless of speed, and can scape arena trap and shadow tag, which run away can't do (arceus bless you, gen 6).

Snow Cloak is interesting because it raises evasion in hail, but then again, you have to set a hail first; I smell a very strategic, hail centered team. Hmmm, might consider, might consider.

On the Run Away bit:

"Run Away guarantees escape from a wild Pokémon, negating any trapping move or Ability that would prevent it from escaping (such as Mean Look and its variations, Wrap and its variations, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap and Magnet Pull). Run Away allows a Pokémon affected by Ingrain to escape."

- Bulbapedia

On the Run Away bit:

"Run Away guarantees escape from a wild Pokémon, negating any trapping move or Ability that would prevent it from escaping (such as Mean Look and its variations, Wrap and its variations, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap and Magnet Pull). Run Away allows a Pokémon affected by Ingrain to escape."

- Bulbapedia

Interesting. I was refering to hack roms for the most part (never owned a run away mon in reborn xD), and in some of those when a digglet appeared you couldn't scape from arena trap, so I assumed.

Problem is, there are some members of the project we didn't even know how to contact outside Reborn. We are currently organizing alternative solutions should such a situation happen again in the future...

you guys better have gotten some work down with 2 days down from this site

See the thing in your avi? well its evos were done in the past two days. How do you like that for work?

Problem is, there are some members of the project we didn't even know how to contact outside Reborn. We are currently organizing alternative solutions should such a situation happen again in the future...

All you need is a skype group...but then again you would have to add me D:

!

:)

:V

:I

:(

nah I got some stuff done lol :P

yay

See the thing in your avi? well its evos were done in the past two days. How do you like that for work?

this thing scares the shit out of me with those 4 eyes alone....