Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Banshy, 5 days a month

VDcxTmi.png

That thing'll fucking cut you XD. Also, goshee and it are both in the amorphous egg group, so yes, it can ideed "fuck goshee" dedpol, it indeed can.

Also, this post of mine is post nº1000 on this thread. I guess it would be better spent making some kind of announcement, I mean, is post motherfucking 1000, but oh well, next time...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That thing'll fucking cut you XD. Also, goshee and it are both in the amorphous egg group, so yes, it can ideed "fuck goshee" dedpol, it indeed can.

it can ideed "fuck goshee" dedpol, it indeed can.

dedpol

Wat is tis Dolan shit?

Those white dots are eyes? I thought they were hair accessories.

No, that's just dedpol being deadpool. The eyes in the hair are false eyes (I put them there because when I was drawing this thing I realised its hair kinda looked like a mouth if you added two eyes on top xD), but the real eyes are the green circles in the face. So in some sort of way, yep, you can say the dots in the hair are hair accessories. FABULOUS ones, at that.

Those white dots are eyes? I thought they were hair accessories.

Don't let the ghost confuse you! The pinpointed ones are their real eyes. Bring the image of an orca whale into your head. Remember those big white circles? Yeah, they look like them, but they are not the beast's eyes. Do not let your first view on the creature deceive you! I'd also like to remind you Zim's comments on furries. Yes, why would he mention Banshy as a furry if the hair is only on its head? I'm telling you, those are the eyes and it's controlling some sphere like a puppet, pretty much like Wobbafett does.

Don't Dead

Open Inside

Also, how about a... double announcement this week?

Don't let the ghost confuse you! The pinpointed ones are their real eyes. Bring the image of an orca whale into your head. Remember those big white circles? Yeah, they look like them, but they are not the beast's eyes. Do not let your first view on the creature deceive you! I'd also like to remind you Zim's comments on furries. Yes, why would he mention Banshy as a furry if the hair is only on its head? I'm telling you, those are the eyes and it's controlling some sphere like a puppet, pretty much like Wobbafett does.

Don't Dead

Open Inside

Also, how about a... double announcement this week?

Deadpool I think if you're gonna mention my "comments on furries" you should give a bit more context, otherwise Ice cream is likely to wonder what the fuck you're talking about xD

Disregarding that, in the end, I guess Banshy's eyes are what Banshy wants its victim to believe they are. More important than the eyes, however, is the fact that if you make that thing nervous enough it will let out a scream so high-pitched that will literally shatter your skull in half due to the pressure of the shockwave over the human body. Interpret that as you want, tho.

OCMjSLm.png

It's been a rough week; The forums were down for a bit, but now they're back up again, so it's all OK. We're not stopping Se7en, so don't worry! In the meantime, we've been working hard on our new announcement; here it is!

_021_oppossite_by_zimvader42-d95m4h2.png7BAXzmO.png

This is Oppossite, a Pokemon based on the Possum. It will appear, and possumbly (lol) be catchable as well, in Chapter 1, so you'll see this one soon! Oppossite is the Poser Pokemon, and is of the Normal/Poison type, which means it has a unique type combination! While its stats don't stand out all that much, it has a wide variety of moves and plenty of tricks to make it quite a versatile mon. And, as the name suggests, it has the Contrary ability, which means it is very helpful early on against things that use moves like Growl and Tail Whip! It can also get two other abilities, one of which is Hidden, but I won't spoil those to you! That's all about Oppossite!

• Developers

With a name like that it better get Topsy-Turvy or I will be dissapoint >:[

Seriously though, I love the design, I wonder whether it'll get one evolution or two. For now though,I'm dubbing it Budget-Malamar. And given that I love Malamar, I know what I'm catching early.

I am DISSAPPOINTED!!!!!!

I mean it's cool and all and Contrary as a regular ability is frickin' awesome!

What I'm dissappointed about is the fact that it is known as the "poser" Pokemon and not the "ROADKILL" Pokemon!

I mean... it EVEN HAS TIRE TRACKS (markings) on it's back!!!

also I guess it will evolve into a Drak/Poison type???

No kidding, this is the single most versatile Pokemon in the Graterras dex. Its stats are nothing to write home about, but if you give it some love and you plan ahead a bit, it WILL repay you... Another very interesting creation you need to thank Zim for!

EDIT: lol Cepheus, I was sure you'd notice those :P

I am DISSAPPOINTED!!!!!!

I mean it's cool and all and Contrary as a regular ability is frickin' awesome!

What I'm dissappointed about is the fact that it is known as the "poser" Pokemon and not the "ROADKILL" Pokemon!

I mean... it EVEN HAS TIRE TRACKS (markings) on it's back!!!

also I guess it will evolve into a Drak/Poison type???

Roadkill? huh...yeah....yeeeah, I like the ring it has to it, not bad.

Boy, how much do you want for the roadkill name?

I like the design and the fact that it's another contrary pokemon. I already expect Tomas to make an RMT with it.

It would be funny if you gave it moves that have increased chance to raise one or two stats.

Idea for another feature of the game:

You get a boost when you ride over it with your bike

• Veterans

Hey gaiz, we gotta keep it subtle!

Don't want my opposite getting roadkilled!

Anyways, Poison types are amongst the most dangerous in Graterras;infact. There's a certain boss who uses an old favourite combo of mine involving them;Toxic Spikes+Venoshock.

Hey gaiz, we gotta keep it subtle!

Don't want my opposite getting roadkilled!

Anyways, Poison types are amongst the most dangerous in Graterras;infact. There's a certain boss who uses an old favourite combo of mine involving them;Toxic Spikes+Venoshock.

I'm pretty sure that to deal with that Boss, you either need to Sweep it with a single Pokemon, and/or use Poison and/or Steel Types, and/or have something with Refresh, Rapid Spin, Defog, Aromatherapy, or Heal Bell. Steel and Poison Types ARE immune to being Poisoned, after all.

Edited by K_H

Wait, was that Azery's pokemon? That means the Possum is a standalone, right? No evos for you :)

Nah, Oppossite was another of mine, which means it might or might not evolve (I like standalones, as a matter of fact). Azery's mon is much, much, muuuuuuch cooler than the contrary mammal. I made sure of it xD

Wait, was that Azery's pokemon? That means the Possum is a standalone, right? No evos for you :)

Note that all of the Pokemon we announce are LC ones, so every mon we post is guaranteed to have at least one Evolution. That said, Azery's mon is a standalone, and yes, it is quite amazing :)